For those seeking p67 itx motherboard

intel2you

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
:hello:
I got the email at my site to day from gigabyte. The p67 mini itx is coming in july.
There email reads
A ga-p67x-xxxx p67 motherboard will be dispatched to you for review in late June and will be released on the market for the third quarter this year. You may tell your viewers of the release and when and the they may check are web site for details in June but the model and specs may not be released yet.

Your ITX overclocking will come true soon thanks to gigabyte.
I got request for p67 ixt boards for review in with all the major manufactures and so far gigabyte is the only one that has bit
Zotec did send me a message say that they had no plans for one yet.

I hope this helps u guys waiting for the p67 itx out.
Iv got so many emails about this it's not funny.
I posted it here as I do not even get close to the traffic that toms dose :whistle:

intel2you

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
This was sent to me few weeks ago but I was not able to get my email till today do to some crafty hacker takeing down my hostings servers lost 15 years of web site. But I did get back 100 or so email and there's was one from them from 4/30. They said nothing about making it a z68 and they sent specs so I would think a bit late for a scrap out, but other companies have done this. I will be sure to send them a new email and see if anything has changed sence the last news letter and keep ya all posted

intel2you

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
:hello:
Got the email back from gigabyte reads
The other z68x series also will release in late June since they are two different chipsets customer have option to choose board they like. As far as us not buying more p67 chipsets I can not answer that but I can tell you that we have many and production has stop for now but the p67 mainboards are done just awaiting there release and shipment. The z68x chipset is on the line now for there release at the same time for third quarter. Thing are move fast here this year for the release of the new LGA2011 for the fourth quarter .

Best regards,

I had to do some digging on the lga2011 as I had not heard of it,but it seems that it will be a new socket for this year again.
Based off the z68 chipset I do beleave.

But long story short the p67 itx boards are done as they say. Hope this help all who are waiting

itxgamer

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Interesting news, but as I''ve heard it, we won't be seeing any P67 mini-ITX boards as the manufacturers are skipping it in favour of Z68 which offers the overclocking of the P67 along with the IGP support of the H67. It would seem counter-productive to offer both a P67 and a Z68 version, especially considering the other features included with the Z68 (Virtu, SSD Caching)