Is Now a Good Time to Buy?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
There is no good or bad time to buy, things will always drop in price some in the future, and better stuff will come out for the same cost in the future, this will always happen so there isnt really a good time to buy, just buy when you need it.

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
It's never a good time to buy PCs or parts. They will start to depreciate immediately. Newer, faster, better parts are always on the horizon. So, you just buy when you have a need to.

sailer

Splendid
Depends on what you're thinking of buying. But generally, if you have the need, the money, and the desire, then yes its a good time to buy. If you don't have the need, then you're just wasting your money. If you don't have the money, then you can't afford it anyway. If you don't have the desire, then why are you even asking the question? But the main question remains, what are you thinking of buying.

By the way, you can probably get BP at a very good price right now and get a very good profit within a year, doubling you money or even more.

w0lfattack

Distinguished
May 26, 2010

lmfao I love you

ares1214

Splendid
i think some times are better than others. like currently, i think now is a bad time to buy. sandy bridge and bulldozer are coming out, ssds are suppost to get a massive price drop, nvidias 104 series is being completed. sure, some times are better than others, and no time is necessarily good as theres always new stuff on the horizon, faster, cooler, and everything, but there can still be good or bad times.