Sony Laptop newsgroup or message board?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
November 7, 2004 8:04:32 PM

I just chucked my old computer and bought a Sony K25, a middle-of-the-road
laptop with a 15" widescreen LCD and 2.8 GHz processor, and I like it pretty
well, better than I expected to. Now I'm trolling around looking for
newsgroups or message boards especially devoted to laptops, and particularly
Sony laptops. Can anyone provide some links to such boards?

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 8, 2004 3:29:55 AM

"Troy Donnywho" <fbx4@yahoo.com> wrote in message
|I just chucked my old computer and bought a Sony K25, a middle-of-the-road
| laptop with a 15" widescreen LCD and 2.8 GHz processor, and I like it
pretty
| well, better than I expected to. Now I'm trolling around looking for
| newsgroups or message boards especially devoted to laptops, and
particularly
| Sony laptops. Can anyone provide some links to such boards?
|
| Thanks!

Hi Troy -

Have a look at Vaio Village:
http://p200.ezboard.com/bunofficialsony

Jef
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 8, 2004 7:20:40 AM

Thanks. I'll check it out. Any others? There used to be this guy who was
all about Sony laptops, small ones, mostly, but I forget his name--he had a
site.