progunnerboi

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
Well i am not sure where to post these but I would like to ask.What types of computer case fans are the brightest. Are the cooler masters one able to light up the whole case?

Timop

Distinguished
There are fans with 4 LEDs in them that can "light up" a normal case fine; but in fact even one LED can, depending how bring you want it to be.

For nuclear-reactor bright however, you'd want to check out cold cathodes.

progunnerboi

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
I still cant really decide on case.For budget maybe Cooler master elite 310.But I am planning to build a extreme computer. Doesnt feel nice for extreme parts in a cheap case.So I thought of maybe Haf 932 or Haf 922. So depends its about 3-5. Will the cooler master LED fans be able to light up the case?

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Without a doubt, 4 LED fans will do the trick. If you are looking at a new case, you might want to consider a PSU with matching LEDs to add to the full effect.

progunnerboi

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010

PSU Fan as in replace the PSU fan? But I plan to do colour combination with the fans.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

I would not recommend changing the PSU. Rather I was suggesting getting a PSU that already has a LED fan in it to match the fans you plan to install in your case.

AMW1011

Distinguished

You could. If you make sure the fan you replace it with pushes atleast as much air as the stock one it should be fine. This will completely void your warranty however.

Timop

Distinguished

And comes with the possibilities of getting electrocuted.