Tungsten e2 drivers/software for Win7

R Herndon

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
My Tungsten e2 has no desktop software working in Win7. I'm at a loss. Any help?

Also, before I upgraded from XP Home, my address database failed repeatedly to sync. I finally diagnosed it as erroneous record ends in the database. I am not sure how to get Win7 compatible software tools to fix this. Any help?

R Herndon

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009

Sorry, your reply was not of any use to me. I'd done what you suggest before I posted. Updating Windows does not glean me working Palm software for Win7. Nor does it solve database programs on the Palm e2 PDA. :heink:

Combat Wombat

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
"Drivers are essential to ensure the smooth cooperation of your operating system, and the underlying hardware and peripherals. A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware devices."

"Without drivers, the devices you connect to your computer—for example, a mouse or external hard drive—won't work properly. Windows can automatically check if there are drivers available for new devices you connect to your computer."

"By default, the Windows 7 Driver Update is set to automatic updates, unless changed due to system policies. In this mode, Windows 7 automatically checks for important updates and installs them when your computer is online. You can change these default settings in Control Panel>Windows Updates>Change Settings."

You would be amazed by the amount of drivers It's allways worth a shot that the windows 7 driver feature can pick up..

Next time backup your serials/data and complete a fresh installation.. and you will have less issue.

Good luck, Sarn is onto it.