TOSHIBA PORTEGE 7010CT BOOT PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have just formatted the hard drive on this laptop with the
intention of reloading windows 98 but it won't start up from my boot
disk. how do i get it up and running again? i can't even access the
bios.

cheers,
gary

On the newer Porgege laptops, to access the BIOS, hold the <escape> key
down when turing the machine on. You'll get an error and it will ask you
to press F1 to get into the BIOS.

Press F1.

As for why it's not booting, I don't know. Check your BIOS settings and
see if everything looks right.