CBP2 for ut2k4

I ve just downloaded the community bonusback 2 (awsome gfx!). Its a zip
file that hold a few .jpg's and a big .u4mod file - the readme says
'click onto logo to install'. - Very funny -
So, question: how to install? plz help & TIA

orlando

Andrew

On Wed, 26 May 2004 08:22:18 GMT, orlando <fra.orlando@web.de> wrote:

>I ve just downloaded the community bonusback 2 (awsome gfx!). Its a zip
>file that hold a few .jpg's and a big .u4mod file - the readme says
>'click onto logo to install'. - Very funny -
>So, question: how to install? plz help & TIA

The version I got was just a zip file I unpacked to the UT directory.
Presumably with the version you have, you should run the .u4mod file
which will run the UT2004 installer.

Andrew wrote:
> The version I got was just a zip file I unpacked to the UT directory.
> Presumably with the version you have, you should run the .u4mod file
> which will run the UT2004 installer.

thx, i opened the umod file with the setup.exe in ut2004/system folder
(right click/open with...)
Worked!

I'm having the same problem.
But I just can't open/install the community packs, I tried right clicking
and opening them with the setup.exe file in the system folder in
unrealtournament2004 directory.
But an critical error comes up
___
UT2004 Setup Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1994 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: No Video

Setup: Unknown disposition

History: USetupDefinition::Init <- WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <- Setup

_____
--
Help!

Lord Macbabylon
http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/lord_macbabylon
"orlando" <fra.orlando@web.de> wrote in message
> Andrew wrote:
> > The version I got was just a zip file I unpacked to the UT directory.
> > Presumably with the version you have, you should run the .u4mod file
> > which will run the UT2004 installer.
>
> thx, i opened the umod file with the setup.exe in ut2004/system folder
> (right click/open with...)
> Worked!

---

Meltdown

Loonie Macbabylon enlightened us with:
> But I just can't open/install the community packs, I tried right
> clicking and opening them with the setup.exe file in the system
> folder in unrealtournament2004 directory.

Which files? The ZIP or the UMOD?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.