Relocate My Pictures folder

April 3, 2005 7:37:21 AM

Is it possible to point relocate this folder so it exists on another drive?
My wife has like 8 billion photos that are over on the D: drive (copied for
backup purposes), and I'd like to leave them there, but have them show up
when she opens the MyPics folder in My Documents. Yes, I know I could just
put a shortcut to the D: drive folder on her desktop, but I need for any app
(Photoshop, printer apps, etc.) that wants to use the 'real' My Pics folder
to go to D: instead. Can I hack the registry to do this? TIA.
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 7:46:04 AM

Nevermind. I figured it out.

!