Relocate My Pictures folder

Is it possible to point relocate this folder so it exists on another drive?
My wife has like 8 billion photos that are over on the D: drive (copied for
backup purposes), and I'd like to leave them there, but have them show up
when she opens the MyPics folder in My Documents. Yes, I know I could just
put a shortcut to the D: drive folder on her desktop, but I need for any app
(Photoshop, printer apps, etc.) that wants to use the 'real' My Pics folder
to go to D: instead. Can I hack the registry to do this? TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about relocate pictures folder

    Nevermind. I figured it out.

    "KnumbKnuts" <[nospam[jhansman@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to point relocate this folder so it exists on another
    drive?
    > My wife has like 8 billion photos that are over on the D: drive (copied
    for
    > backup purposes), and I'd like to leave them there, but have them show up
    > when she opens the MyPics folder in My Documents. Yes, I know I could just
    > put a shortcut to the D: drive folder on her desktop, but I need for any
    app
    > (Photoshop, printer apps, etc.) that wants to use the 'real' My Pics
    folder
    > to go to D: instead. Can I hack the registry to do this? TIA.

Configuration Windows XP