So tired of issues...

Bl2UTAL

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
I have recently built a new I7 930 system with an Asus EAH 5830 video card. I have the Acer S24EHL Led Monitor.. Ever since the day I opened the package The monitor won't display right using HDMI, It has black bars around the entire screen about an inch in diameter. Anyways, I turned my computer on after the weekend of sitting idle, and My computer now detects my monitor as just a Generic NonPnP monitor, Also It doesn't give me an option for any resolution over 1600x1200 (native is 1920x1080). Whenever I start my computer (windows 7 64bit) My screen flickers, and whenever I try to open the CCC my computer nearly freezes and the screen flickers before slowly opening the program...

What the hell!!! is my computer complete crazy? Does it really have a mind of its own? Any help, or things to try would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-De-MoN-

Bl2UTAL

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
That worked for my HDMI problem, Thank you very much, Now as for my flickering screen, It flickers still, and my CCC takes forever to load, Im thinking I might just reinstall it.