Speed Relic Penalty for Flag Carriers

I've seen this on a server before where a player with a speed relic is
forced to drop it whenever they take the flag from the opposing base.

Does anyone know what this is and where I can download it? It's for the
original UT.

--
<Petter>It's a bug
<X-Winger2>I refuse to believe XP has any bugs ;P

WarpKat wrote:

> I've seen this on a server before where a player with a speed relic is
> forced to drop it whenever they take the flag from the opposing base.
>
> Does anyone know what this is and where I can download it? It's for the
> original UT.

I found it - it's called AntiLamer and was first introduced on DutchNet's
gameservers.

The AntiLamer mod introduces AntiSpeedCap and AntiPistonCamp. The
AntiSpeedCap works as expected, although I haven't been able to get the
AntiPistonCamp to work.