Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question


Last response: in Networking
March 20, 2010 12:47:00 AM

Any help we are having a house built and would like to hard wire it for multiply research has lead me to a router to a switch to plugs in each much more do I need to do? Thanks :wahoo: 

More about : networking

March 20, 2010 4:39:38 AM

well, if you only want the computers to communicate with each other for sharing files, printer , etcc.. then a switch will do, but If you wanna connect to the Internet then you need to contact ISP to get u a DSL modem or cable modem and share your Internet connection through the switch
March 20, 2010 11:55:06 AM

Thanks I do want to have internet at all ports.