Sign in with
Your question

Biosis update problem

Last response: in Motherboards
April 26, 2011 8:28:23 AM

Dear

I am update the mother board biosis but after update the biosis computer not working properly. Please advice

I am update my home PC biosis by flash utility after update computer restart automatically and not run.

now computer show the following things

1 both fan run
2. mouse power show
3. when start the computer 3 light on but after not show any action
4. when computer start given the beep sound

computer not showing

1. now show the display on the monitor light blink continue
2. no action of key board after pressing num lock

i thank that any problem in updating the biosis.
can u told me the process of restore old biosis.

detail of computer

motherboar model - P4M800/775 v1.0
DDR 400
HDD - SATA
Processor - 2.66 Celron

thanks in advace

More about : biosis update problem

a c 435 V Motherboard
April 26, 2011 10:34:14 AM

Move the cmos jumper over one position while the power supply is unplugged, keeping two of the three pins covered, then return to normal run position. Or you can remove the board battery for a few seconds. If that doesn't work, I would look for another board or email ecs and see if they have any bios chips they can send you.
April 26, 2011 2:13:46 PM

o1die said:
Move the cmos jumper over one position while the power supply is unplugged, keeping two of the three pins covered, then return to normal run position. Or you can remove the board battery for a few seconds. If that doesn't work, I would look for another board or email ecs and see if they have any bios chips they can send you.

dear

I am already test it but nothing happen. Result are same. PC not working also now
May 6, 2011 2:47:04 AM

while the machine is running, pull the jumper from the two shorted post and as soon as you do this, the comp. shuts down. Place the jumper on the opposite two jumpers and turn on. Nothing happening? Replace the jumper to its original position and you should power up just fine. you people haven;t broken nearly enough stuff!
!