demo movie???

does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting is
UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?

Stryke

"Cankersore" wrote

> does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting is
> UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?

What demo do you mean? A demo that shows you around the game, like moves
etc.? More like a tutorial, I dont know any tbh.

Or do you mean a demo of some l33t fraggin skillz?

For the latter one you can find some great movies on the web. I'm not at
home at the moment so cannot supply you with some cool url, but I'm sure
some other fella here can help ya out with that.

Greetz Stryke

"Stryke" <stryke@NOSPAMplanet.nl> wrote in message

> "Cankersore" wrote
>
> > does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting
is
> > UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?
>
> What demo do you mean? A demo that shows you around the game, like moves
> etc.? More like a tutorial, I dont know any tbh.
>
> Or do you mean a demo of some l33t fraggin skillz?
>
> For the latter one you can find some great movies on the web. I'm not at
> home at the moment so cannot supply you with some cool url, but I'm sure
> some other fella here can help ya out with that.
>
> Greetz Stryke

You ought to try looking for the LEVI UT movie.

---

The Fooze Ut movie from a loooong while ago is very good. Happy memories
from way back. It is here if you want to wait.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=195

Failing that I will post to alt.binaries.games.unreal

If you cant get it else ware. It is 167 mb though so unless your cable or
ADSL look elseware.

Vis

When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to watch
some skill in action.

Vis

Vimes

"Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to
watch
> some skill in action.
>
> Vis

try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4 movies :
http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php

No one comes close :)

---

Stryke

"Vimes" <amletford@blueyonder.removethis.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to
> watch
> > some skill in action.
> >
> > Vis
> >

> try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4 movies :
> http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php
>
> No one comes close :)

Yea! thats the url I was looking for, been away for about a year so lost
most of the UT stuff :/ Thanks for the url gonna check out some new ones :)

Stryke

Daniel

"Stryke" <stryke@NOSPAMplanet.nl> spewed forth

> "Vimes" <amletford@blueyonder.removethis.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> > When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great
>> watch
>> > some skill in action.

>> > Vis
>> >

>> try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4
>> movies : http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php
>>
>> No one comes close :)
>>

> Yea! thats the url I was looking for, been away for about a year so
> lost most of the UT stuff :/ Thanks for the url gonna check out some
> new ones :)
>
> Stryke

Thanks for the help guys!