demo movie???

does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting is
UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?
7 answers Last reply
More about demo movie

    "Cankersore" wrote

    > does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting is
    > UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?

    What demo do you mean? A demo that shows you around the game, like moves
    etc.? More like a tutorial, I dont know any tbh.

    Or do you mean a demo of some l33t fraggin skillz?

    For the latter one you can find some great movies on the web. I'm not at
    home at the moment so cannot supply you with some cool url, but I'm sure
    some other fella here can help ya out with that.

    Greetz Stryke

    "Stryke" <stryke@NOSPAMplanet.nl> wrote in message

    > "Cankersore" wrote
    >
    > > does there happen to be a demo movie for UT anywhere? All I'm getting
    is
    > > UT2003 and 2004. Anyone know? OR, can u make one somehow?
    >
    > What demo do you mean? A demo that shows you around the game, like moves
    > etc.? More like a tutorial, I dont know any tbh.
    >
    > Or do you mean a demo of some l33t fraggin skillz?
    >
    > For the latter one you can find some great movies on the web. I'm not at
    > home at the moment so cannot supply you with some cool url, but I'm sure
    > some other fella here can help ya out with that.
    >
    > Greetz Stryke

    You ought to try looking for the LEVI UT movie.

    ---

    The Fooze Ut movie from a loooong while ago is very good. Happy memories
    from way back. It is here if you want to wait.

    http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=195

    Failing that I will post to alt.binaries.games.unreal

    If you cant get it else ware. It is 167 mb though so unless your cable or
    ADSL look elseware.

    Vis

    When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to watch
    some skill in action.

    Vis
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to
    watch
    > some skill in action.
    >
    > Vis

    try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4 movies :
    http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php

    No one comes close :)

    ---
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "Vimes" <amletford@blueyonder.removethis.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great to
    > watch
    > > some skill in action.
    > >
    > > Vis
    > >

    > try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4 movies :
    > http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php
    >
    > No one comes close :)

    Yea! thats the url I was looking for, been away for about a year so lost
    most of the UT stuff :/ Thanks for the url gonna check out some new ones :)

    Stryke
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "Stryke" <stryke@NOSPAMplanet.nl> spewed forth

    > "Vimes" <amletford@blueyonder.removethis.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Visine" <Visine~not~@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> > When you get home any chance of a URL for the LEVI movie. It great
    >> watch
    >> > some skill in action.

    >> > Vis
    >> >

    >> try here- whilst id like to pimp me own site - these guys own 4
    >> movies : http://badct.4players.de:1337/news.php
    >>
    >> No one comes close :)
    >>

    > Yea! thats the url I was looking for, been away for about a year so
    > lost most of the UT stuff :/ Thanks for the url gonna check out some
    > new ones :)
    >
    > Stryke

    Thanks for the help guys!

Movies Games Video Games