How to reset the Welcome Screen in Windows XP

Hi,
I've Windows XP Professional SP2 installed. Lately I've installed .NET

Framework 1.1 and immediately my Welcome screen has changed to a kind of

split screen with my name, and color icon on the right side.

Naturally now I have to press on the user name in order to continue with

How to reset to a normal Welcome Screen without this particular halt.

I hope my description is clear enough.

Thanks.

Adam Witkowski

PRB: Welcome to Windows Screen Appears When You Start Windows XP After
You Install the .NET Framework 1.1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827072

What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?
http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php