Cooler master scout and fan controller issue

Okay. You all know I have a Cooler Master scout case whose three fans use molex right?

Well, I don't like that...... I'd rather send them to a fan controller anyway since when it's connected to the power supply it's all power all the time.

The problem?
How would I do that?

What fan controllers will accept molexes along with 3 pin connectors together?

I don't wanna buy one that I can't even use. :fou:

Any one with this case got a solution?

LOL you can find them yourself ever heard of a site called Google you might want to give it a try sometime. As for what I linked its just a simple knob fan controller that can control the speed for as many as 5 fans at a time useing molex connectors. I must admit its not convient since it mounts in an empty PCI but its an easy and quick mod for a fan control without having to put some ugly fan controller in a drive bay.

Since I am a nice guy I will give you a link like you asked but really for something like this Google is your friend.

4-pin Molex to 3-Pin Female
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=608

I think Google is EVIL. I don't use it okay?( I'm a bing person ) At the time of the post I was on a school computer with limited site access too.
I think fan controllers look cool, why would you call it ugly???

Alright pal, I'll check the new link.

EDIT: That's perfect!