CB2 for UT2004

Help!

I managed to get UT 2004 to install after much hassle, and everything was
fine. I've installed the second community pack and now the delay, even in
the opening menu, is unbearable. Any suggestions?

Elksie
2 answers Last reply
More about ut2004

    Maybe Defrag the drive or the folder that UT2004 is in. I find this makes
    a difference with all the files I've been adding.

    "David Elks" <david@elks2500.fsworld.co.uk> Blessed us with

    > Help!
    >
    > I managed to get UT 2004 to install after much hassle, and
    > everything was fine. I've installed the second community pack
    > and now the delay, even in the opening menu, is unbearable. Any
    > suggestions?
    >
    > Elksie

    Try reading what's here at this link:

    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/159

    HTH

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Games Video Games