CB2 for UT2004

Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2004 11:10:34 PM

Help!

I managed to get UT 2004 to install after much hassle, and everything was
fine. I've installed the second community pack and now the delay, even in
the opening menu, is unbearable. Any suggestions?

Elksie

More about : cb2 ut2004

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 11:10:35 PM

Maybe Defrag the drive or the folder that UT2004 is in. I find this makes
a difference with all the files I've been adding.

"David Elks" <david@elks2500.fsworld.co.uk> wrote in message
> Help!
>
> I managed to get UT 2004 to install after much hassle, and everything was
> fine. I've installed the second community pack and now the delay, even in
> the opening menu, is unbearable. Any suggestions?
>
> Elksie

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 8:56:48 AM

"David Elks" <david@elks2500.fsworld.co.uk> Blessed us with

> Help!
>
> I managed to get UT 2004 to install after much hassle, and
> everything was fine. I've installed the second community pack
> and now the delay, even in the opening menu, is unbearable. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Elksie

Try reading what's here at this link:

http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/159

HTH

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!