System locks after changing desktop properties (display se..

Kids have messed up desktop settings and now I try to reset the system locks
after hiting the apply button and i have to switch off and restart
1 answer Last reply
More about system locks changing desktop properties display

    Hi DazBob,

    Try System Restore.
    All About System Restore in WinXP
    http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/index.html

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    DazBob wrote:
    > Kids have messed up desktop settings and now I try to
    > reset the system locks after hiting the apply button and
    > i have to switch off and restart

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Windows XP Displays