Best PSU from these 4 Options ?!

G

hi guys i was looking for good PSU & i found these 4 options ...please rate them i mean say which one is better than the other like this { first } second , third & forth ....Thanks

1.Silverstone 750W
2.GREEN - GP885B
3.Cooler Master 700W
4.CORSAIR - TX650

Henry Chinaski

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
In my opinion, the best option is the Silverstone Strider Plus 750W (ST75F-P). It has a very good efficiency, great voltaje regulation and ripple/noise suppresion, 720W on the +12V output, four PCIe connectors with individual cables,modular... It's an excellent unit from Enhance Electronics.
Reviews: http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page998.htm

On the cheap side, the Corsair TX650 (Seasonic) is a good option if you can't afford the Silverstone. However, it only has 2 PCIe connectors, is not modular, its ripple and noise levels are a bit higher, lower wattage,...But don't get me wrong. It's a great unit too that is an interesting option depending on the price and what you want from it.
Reviews: http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm

G

I want to get 5850 ..& need good Power ... But in my Country when i talk about Corsair ...it seem that every ones wanna chnage the topic ... they say Cooler master & Green { i am living in iran } now i think u can help me better

PC with a single HD 5850 with no multi-GPU plans in the future can easily be maintained by a good 550W PSU.. Thus, from the provided list, the Corsair TX 650W is the best suited for the course.. An off the list recommendation would be the Corsair VX 550W or the Antec EA-650.. I don't have any knowledge on the 'Green' brand but definitely stay away from CoolerMaster PSU's (especially when there are the likes of Corsair and Silverstone in the lineup)..

G

Thanks ..but i realy dont know WHY in IRAN every one talk about GREEN .. & say that green is best .... do you know anything about that ??? & can you say that which brands of 5850 are PCI E 2.0 ? not 2.1 ?