Mac 3120.1 update not installing

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 9, 2004 7:50:34 AM

I am trying to install the update 3120.1 for the mac. I have the
newest OS X 10.3. Upon exicuting it it says "couldn't find product.
Perhaps it isn't installed?" I have tried to install it in the
pre-chosen destination of Applications, but that did no good. I am
unfamilar as to what else can be causing the problem as i am a avid
windows user and am not up to speed yet on all the inner workings of
the mac's OS.

Oh and if there is a way that i could see all the folders within the
installed location that would be nice, only seeing the EULA.txt and
the Aplication with out all the other folders is not my style. I like
to know what is on my HD not guess.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 4:25:19 PM

In article <54f5d100.0406090250.7a9dabc9@posting.google.com>,
tootainted@yahoo.com (burton) wrote:

> I am trying to install the update 3120.1 for the mac. I have the
> newest OS X 10.3. Upon exicuting it it says "couldn't find product.
> Perhaps it isn't installed?" I have tried to install it in the
> pre-chosen destination of Applications, but that did no good. I am
> unfamilar as to what else can be causing the problem as i am a avid
> windows user and am not up to speed yet on all the inner workings of
> the mac's OS.
>
> Oh and if there is a way that i could see all the folders within the
> installed location that would be nice, only seeing the EULA.txt and
> the Aplication with out all the other folders is not my style. I like
> to know what is on my HD not guess.

3204 is the latest version, at least that is the version I'm using.
Funny that the latest version on the macsoftgames.com website is 3186.1.
I guess teh 3204 is "unofficial" though works very well. Perhaps your
version of UT2k4 is newer than 3120.1. Try one of the newer patches..

3186.1 from Macsoft Games
http://www.macsoftgames.com/products/ut2k4/support/MacS....
html

Or the "unofficial" 3204 you can get from a link on
http://www.versiontracker.com/ or http://www.macupdate.com/

There was a patch out for a while that was for the Demo and not the
retail version, though I don't know what it's version was.
!