Sign in with
Your question

I am really confused

Last response: in Motherboards
April 28, 2011 6:35:59 AM

I am really confused... which one i should get? i have 2500$ at max...please help
Thanks

Option 1

- Intel Core i7 Processor i7-2600K 3.4GHz 8MB LGA1155 CPU

- P8P67 DELUXE

- ADATA Gaming Series DDR3-1600 Memory 2 Kit (2x4) total 16G

- Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000 Series Modular 1000W

- Thermaltake Frio

- OCZ Technology 240 GB RevoDrive X2 Series PCI-Express x4 Solid State Drive (SSD)

- AMD Radeon™ HD 6970 Graphics 2GB GDDR5 Memory (already have it)

- LIAN LI 2000F Case (already have it)

OR

Option 2

- ASUS LGA 1366 - Intel X58 - Republic of Gamers - ATX Motherboard Rampage III Extreme

- Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition i7-990X 3.46GHz 12MB LGA1366 CPU BX80613I7990X

- Kingston HyperX 12GB Kit (3x4GB Modules) 1600MHz DDR3 DIMM

- Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000 Series Modular 1000W

- Thermaltake Frio

- OCZ Technology 240 GB RevoDrive X2 Series PCI-Express x4 Solid State Drive (SSD)

More about : confused

a b V Motherboard
April 28, 2011 4:42:03 PM

Well obviously the 990X is more expensive right? I mean the cpu alone costs $675 more than the 2600K costs.

I would go with the 2600K because it's a lot cheaper.
You don't need 16GB of ram, even 8GB is more than you'll use.
You don't need a 1000w psu either and the OCZ REvoDrive has terrible reviews and the price is outrageous, I would just get a nice SSD instead.
a c 717 V Motherboard
April 28, 2011 5:07:08 PM

Reading and assuming 'Gaming' on a single HD 6970 then duh the P67 is the better option.

However, in a prior (3 duplicate posts) you've stated "thanks guys, i am using after effects and 3d max and RealFlow for big time animation and tv making."

Again, those Apps are core hungry, so 4 core vs 6 vs 12 core... If you don't mind several days to render then none of this matters. The super fast PCIe SSD does little to aide the render.

So REALLY what's the use purpose of the build? Otherwise these posts of yours are chatter where replies assuming Gaming...

Posts from you:
1. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290309-30-tomshardwar...
2. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290338-30-extreme-edi...
3. This one..

Related resources
a c 717 V Motherboard
April 28, 2011 5:31:45 PM

Cheaper 6-core build with X58 with newer Marvell 9182 {x2 PCIe} better throughput with Vertex 3.

$425 Gigabyte G1.Sniper
$595 Intel Core i7-970 ; 6-core
$0 ; I recommended GTX 590
$270 2 Kits Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 Model 998776
$280 RAID 10 4 X Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS 1TB {2TB in RAID 10}
$126 CF HD 6970 + OC Corsair CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-950TX ; I recommended Corsair AX1200 1200W w/GTX 590s
$43 Scythe SCMG-2100 or +$43 H70
$303 Vertex 3 VTX3-25SAT3-120G 120GB 550/500
$0 ; OP has case prior suggestion Corsair Obsidian Series 700D
=====
$2,042
a b V Motherboard
April 28, 2011 10:32:23 PM

Yeah really helps to state what your going to use the machine for when asking for a recommendation.

LOL
April 29, 2011 9:01:25 AM

Well,

I just bulid a workstation for a friend cost about 6832$
- EVGA Classified Super Record 2 Motherboard 270-WS-W555-A2
- Lian Li Pc-v2120b Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case
- 2 x Intel Xeon X5680 Processor
- LG Electronics 10X Blu-ray SATA Writer Drive with Software WH10LS30K
- OCZ Technology 240 GB RevoDrive X2 Series PCI-Express x4 Solid State Drive (SSD) OCZSSDPX-1RVDX0240
- Noctua NH-U12DX 1366 CPU Cooler for LGA 1366 Xeon 5500- 2 Pack
- EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked 1536 MB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card with Lifetime Warranty 015-P3-1582-AR
- 2x Kingston Cooling Fan for HyperX PC Memory KHX-FAN
- Western Digital 3 Tb Sata 3.0 Gb-s 64 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare-oem DrivesWD30EZRSDTL
- Kingston Technology HyperX 24 GB Kit (6x4 GB Modules) 24 Hexa-Channel Kit 1600 (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM KHX1600C9D3K6/24GX
- EVGA Classified SR-2 1200 Watt Continuous Power ATX No Power Supply 100-PS-1200-GR

and its crazy fast in graphics and rendring.
The RevoDrive X2 had some work to get it to run but its the fastest ssd on earth and its worth the hassle.

So i dont have that money to build one for me..
my main goal is work as i said before i am using after effects and 3d max and RealFlow for big time animation and tv making."

thank you all for help, i have a idea now about what i am going to get.
and will post for the final soon.
April 29, 2011 10:59:45 AM

Here is my final specs..
- ASUS P8P67 DELUXE LGA 1155 SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 Supported Intel P67 DDR3 2400 ATX Motherboard
- Intel Core i7 Processor i7-2600K 3.4GHz 8MB LGA1155 CPU BX80623I72600K
- G.skill Ripjaws X + Turbulence Ii Series 16gb (4 X 4gb) 240-pin Ddr3 Sdram Ddr3 2133 (Pc3 17000) Desktop Memory Model F3-17000cl9q-16gbxld
- OCZ 120 GB Vertex 3 SATA III 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive VTX3-25SAT3-120G
- Corsair Hydro Series H70 High Performance CPU Cooler CWCH70
- Corsair Professional Series Gold High Performance 850-Watt Power Supply CMPSU-850AX

Thanks guys for help, please let me know if ok
CHEERS
a b V Motherboard
April 29, 2011 3:40:20 PM

Looks really nice now, but you don't need that memory, regular 1.5v 1600mhz memory is all you need.

What's the total?
April 29, 2011 3:47:08 PM

Thanks , total 1714$
But i still have a Q?
P8P67 DELUXE or Maximus IV Extreme?
a b V Motherboard
April 29, 2011 5:16:04 PM

Can't help you there, I'm a "green" guy and I prefer low priced, low power mobo's without all the bells and whistles, just the basics that I need.
a c 717 V Motherboard
April 29, 2011 6:32:04 PM

nagy said:
P8P67 DELUXE or Maximus IV Extreme?

Maximus IV Extreme {2~3WAY, x8...x8, Marvell 9182 {x2 lanes} RAID 0/1, eSATA, BT, Dual Intel LAN}
P8P67 WS Revolution {2~3WAY & 4-WAY Quadro only, x8...x8, Marvell 9128 RAID 0/1, Dual Intel LAN}

P8P67 DELUXE {2-WAY, x8/x8 + x4 open, Marvell 9128 RAID 0/1, eSATA, BT, Dual Intel/Realtek LAN, USB3 Ft Panel}

Maximus IV Extreme w/Win7 SP1 + OCZ Vertex 3
April 29, 2011 7:50:20 PM

great stuff jaquith., thanks
i guess i should go ahead and get it done.

thank you all guys.. i will update soon.
a b V Motherboard
April 30, 2011 7:42:55 AM

Honestly, all the bells and whistles in the world won't do a ton for performance. I suggest you fill out the Build Advice form I linked above if you want the best build for your buck. But it's up to you.

Your build is fine. But you're throwing $100 out the window on that fancy RAM when G.Skill Snipers (1600CL9) will perform 99% as well.

Also, the H70 isn't any better than the Noctua DH something air cooler, but requires more maintenance. The H70 isn't a ton better than a $30 Hyper 212+ (which is amazing, btw).

Also, the HX850 will do very well and the ASUS P67 Pro is enough. If you REALLY care about performance, you'd wait for Z68 with a Lucid Hydrix chip so you could use Quicksync in your video encoding.
April 30, 2011 7:51:04 AM

thanks for the advies dalauder, but already placed the order and it should be here in 5 days.
a b V Motherboard
May 1, 2011 10:34:30 PM

In that case, your build will be great and perform very well. Have fun.
May 11, 2011 6:52:59 AM

Hello,
So all working and OC at 4.6 stable

here is some of my issues,

*OC at 5.0 stable but temp is 72c to 82c on load is that too hot?
* can i OC AMD Radeon™ HD 6970? any idea ?
* it take long time to boot to windows ?
* Hydro Series H70 High air direction in or out the case?

i have a screen shot but how to upload it here?
thank you
a c 717 V Motherboard
May 11, 2011 1:18:27 PM

*OC at 5.0 stable but temp is 72c to 82c on load is that too hot?
Hot is anything above 80C, the H70 fans need cooler air, see below, or have a side fan blowing infront of rad/fan. High 60's to mid 70's is where you want to be.

Q - What's your Vcore?

* can i OC AMD Radeon™ HD 6970? any idea ?
MSI Afterburner - http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

* it take long time to boot to windows ?
If you changed AHCI and IDE values in BIOS then verify all Start values are 0 - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922976

* Hydro Series H70 High air direction in or out the case?
Ideally Into the case
Disable Fan Control in BIOS or use a different, full power, Fan Header. You do NOT want the BIOS to control the pump speed.
May 11, 2011 5:24:56 PM

thanks alot jaquith, you been a great help.

* my Vcore is 1.400 v
* dram 1.65v memory runs at 1066.8 (2133) 9-11-9-28-2T

* H70 confuses me a bit as with Lian Li 2000f case i have 3 (140) fans at front blowing cool air and 2 (140) at back Sucking out hot air, so i removed one fan from the back and placed the H70. So one fan only Sucking out hot air.!
and i think that is not good?

* I pluged the 2 H70 fans on the MB one at CPU fan runing at 1917 rpm at all time.
and 2 fan at OPT runing at 1800 rpm and the pump at Power fan Runing at 1400.

a c 717 V Motherboard
May 12, 2011 6:31:30 AM

I assume Q-Fan is disabled but 1400 is correct, and looking at your case http://lian-li.com/v2/tw/product/upload/image/pc-x2000f... have the air blow out the rear. The Vcore is actually good for 5GHz.

Otherwise I assume both H70 fans are blowing in the same direction. Try pulling the side panel off and compare the temps. Otherwise make certain the pump is evenly and properly tensioned to the CPU. After that thermal paste like arctic silver 5, run the push/pull fans at high e.g. Chassis Fan Profile -> Turbo.

H70 http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1596366
May 12, 2011 8:08:40 AM

*now i am runing 4.8GHZ at 1.45v CPU and temp Idel is 36c and 77.5 on load.

*Q-Fan is disabled

* H70 fans are blowing in the same direction into the case ( is that ok?)

* pump is seated properly (tight) onto CPU
a c 717 V Motherboard
May 12, 2011 3:41:14 PM

The H70 or any of the Corsair pump setups have slightly higher idle temps. The Vcore is still within range, and if you're only gaming you can opt to turn-off Hyper-Threading and lowering the Vcore.

What about the H70 Fans and have you tried the fans at full speed?

If they're blowing slow and not at full then you'll never obtain lower temps. In my everyday rigs I have the H50's which are aren't close to the H70's cooling capabilities, but I'm not using stock fans and their actually connected to a fan controller.
July 31, 2012 7:15:01 AM

<p>Plenty of Millimeter anf the husband wants to eat prefer to slim down, hear the big super star Yao Chen diet regime fitness strategy, look at the girl diet diet plan today! </p> <p> YAO eating plan eating plan </p> <p> diet regime losing weight </p> <p> eating habits fat loss is through a ingenious mix ghd hair straightener of numerous nutritious ingredients, is a declare for nutritious absorption in your body acquire a well-balanced funds; not really surplus intake of vitamins and minerals, plus stay clear of high fat, great energy foodstuff, any benefit is very apparent. </p> <p> Yao Chen, </p> <p> diet program fat reduction </p> <p> within the eating routine, Yao Chen explained, meat whenever I try to eat will not eat way too much, more effective entire ample. just about all health and wellbeing within the conclusion, although I would ghd australia like to tissue, just before sleeping, I was adamantly an evening meal, simply because could change the well being. I usually eat many pill dust, ultimately, each fifty percent the tsp of regarding watered down consume. raise slumber, any function from the freckle. health training technique </p> <p> eating routine sculpt figure </p> <p> YAO weight loss guides should be to acquire simple to slim physique. Research indicates that acid can result in website visitors to the correct way for, this alkaline composition will make it much easier to become thin thin. Xiaobian labels on homeopathic products <strong><a href="http://www.myaustraliastraightener.com" title="ghd straightener">ghd straightener</a></strong> as the crowd along with effortless to lean body, strong sentiments and also experiences Oh yea, you are able to actually eat not any fats becoming is very excellent good! That </p> <p> YAO diet program health and fitness method </p> <p> the best way to increase citrus you can eat zero extra fat, very easy to trim system? This particular from your diet regime get started ghd straightener on. You are to alter this diet to maintain the quantity regarding natural eating. Could consume more alkaline foodstuff such as fruits and veggies, fruit and vegetables, soft drinks xmas crackers. Take in lots of alkaline ionized drinking water, sip a citrus mineral water, just like absolute normal water, diet soda. </p> <p> YAO diet program building up system </p> <p> Subsequently, joined with a little activity shall be tripled. Must ensure that the suitable number of workout and to avoid cigarette smoking, booze and also other undesirable. At last, the effects connected with feelings on the acidification of fluids, same goes with also really vital that you maintain a fine ambiance. Adhere to the higher than excellent behaviors, shed weight is going to be a wind. </p> <p> YAO's fat reduction formulas </p> <p> carrots, natural zucchini insert </p> <p> carrots, environment friendly peppers line </p> <p> Elements: taters, inexperienced zucchini </p> <p> equipment: lard scum salt sugars white vinegar </p> <p> train: A person apples, peeled together with within the wire, over loaded utilizing drinking water to scrub Lek free of moisture sacrifice. </p> <p> Clean environmentally friendly red and green peppers seeded <strong><a href="http://www.myaustraliastraightener.com" title="ghd hair straightener">ghd hair straightener</a></strong> and also minimize into your cable endure. </p> <p> lard slag marijuana in addition to saute, garlic along with saute. </p> <p> cable into the spuds using the fire up cook right until melted. </p> <p> frosty spinach </p> <p> spinach salad </p> <p> Ingredients: spinach, a new carrot </p> <p> resources: <strong><a href="http://www.myaustraliastraightener.com" title="ghd australia">ghd australia</a></strong> sesame gas Twelve milliliter salt 3 gary the gadget guy of Monosodium glutamate </p> <p> exercise: One particular. broccoli cleaned into minor types, roll Shuitang , distribute, awesome. </p> <p> the correct amount with celery cut in to Reduction, organic mushrooms multilated, Guo Shui Tang. </p> <p> Three. Reduce the correct amount of onion along with garlic clove. </p> <p> Five. Spinach, pumpkin, fresh mushrooms, vegetables, garlic build, add sea salt, apple cider vinegar, sesame essential oil, combination very well together with offer immediately. </p> <p> Pass up Sixty miles per hour</p>
July 31, 2012 7:15:45 AM

<p>No hace mucho tiempo, Yao Chen Teng. Hoy en día, es que puedes seguir para poder actualizar la placa madre lidiar con cualquier niñas de trabajo de área de suministro Labios Lip. </p> <p>Yao Chen: Las personas 1 cambio de belleza crimson hija Imperial Coloque fumar notable energía eléctrica </p> <p>dentro de la búsqueda por estado-of-the-art mezclado con existencia propia seguir haciendo descubrimientos en 2011, Foto ciertamente no probada y Linda Chen Yao tonto primo sustancial por delante de, así como es de esperarse. Cualquier mango embarcado de bazar, gama de YAO de tremenda influencia <strong><a href="http://www.planchasghdde.com" title="planchas ghd">planchas ghd</a></strong> estética en el barco de pick particular utilizando un palo de labio color desnudo; imagen en el interior websites divertirse con la realización conectada con true para generar una gran imagen de las niñas mediante una calefacción más hermosos labios. </p> <p>Monte Yu YAO cosméticos de sis: puede optar por el color del labio coloración suavemente desnuda también podría elegir el primo Imperial rosado, sin embargo, para crear el mate, sentir ghd planchas es rey; luz Fundación facial en realidad tenga en cuenta: opcional pero negro, marrón nunca podría decidir sobre una gal coloreando bellamente aparente tono general, Rosa cierre asociado con ojo total podría vaciarse pero no caída! </p> <p>Hathaway como catwoman: Princesa diosa convertidas fácilmente debido a magnificar o agravamiento de tal vez boca </p> <p>a menudo pantalla plancha ghd sonrisa de Anne hathaway son capaces de transferir personas involucradas, encantadoras, similares a una reina al área de borde púrpura espléndido en la alfombra roja junto con mirada icónica película de desempleo; casualidad en la calle para indicar le propia de la superficie de diosa de moda, empeorando rápidamente boca muestra un impulso puede ser atractivo! </p> <p>para fabricar un Hathaway como catwoman maquillaje de proceso de conversión: Si debe apagar simplemente qué base de maquillaje, corrector superior es principalmente crucial. La parte real de la concealer superior de labios alterado que posiblemente no es una tarea con el labio concealer plataforma producto está protegido con una coloración superior grave, estrato de lip stick labial brillo le permitirá obtener las influencias de color ideal. Además, el corrector superior con la yema de los dedos, requieren un poco así como suavemente golpecitos con comodidad. </p> <p>Jennifer aniston: </p> <p>Jennifer aniston es considerada como un disfrute suave labio, cavidad oral belleza ancestro labio zona magnificencia antepasado, indican una encantadora sonrisa amante originarios desde una edad temprana con el fin de presentar ahora maduras de buen gusto, y ella amado para indicar su risita muy propio, sin embargo, de ninguna manera fortalecer la parte superior, la pasión por una luz encantadora. </p> <p>desarrollar un área de la boca de iluminación de Julia Roberts: compra un superior células que recubren con lápiz labial <strong><a href="http://www.planchasghdde.com" title="plancha ghd">plancha ghd</a></strong> para colorear con los colores muy cuidadosamente como a lo que deseamos el labio para obtener disponibles. planchas ghd Luego simplemente, muchos de nosotros sumergido en la cantidad correcta conectada con lápiz labial con un barrido de labio desde el revés distintos repetitivo aplican el interior de la zona de boca real, un top no va a venir al instante a ser demasiado. </p> <p>Este artículo <strong><a href="http://ghd.planchasde.com" title="ghd planchas">ghd planchas</a></strong> informativo referencia: good hair días pelo straightner Phoenix az</p>
July 31, 2012 7:17:17 AM

<p>Celebrity ons har <strong><a href="http://www.myghdglattejerntilbud.com" title="ghd glattejern">ghd glattejern</a></strong> været fritid gældsbevis chat markedsføring til at tjekke store idé, det ghd glattejern tilbud seneste, Chen Portion, Poly senior borger celebrity Zhang Yao bryllupsdag er målet for særlig opmærksomhed i medierne. </p> <p>dette indhold ved simpelthen skønhed personlige integration er produceret, fremstillet, du bør foreslå beskæftiger sig med! </p> <p>kvinde programmer tilbage </p> <p>Få pics støtte rammer </p> <p>Bestemt ikke finde fotografiet kvinde programmer visning Atlas pr. 13 </p> <p>Tillægges særlig microblogging </p> <p>Mål atten, landområde kunstner, stjerner Zhang Yao sammen med Chan, Poly udfører kampsport typografier modnes mere Team i Kina Kerry midterste bryllup part. </p> <p>Zhang Yao vises dejlige, afsløret kvaliteten af låse virkelig pleje-fri og stilfuld prædisposition, Chen Department cool kort vilde hår, foruden ghd fladjern Zhang Yao Teng par. </p> <p>Kunstner, stjerner Zhang Yao og Poly modne Chen Team bryllup ceremoni trukket i en lang række underholdning gruppe af mænd og kvinder, blandt de mest bemærkelsesværdige gode venner solens stråler Nan lille antal, Chiu mand og kone, Dong Xuan par opfattes for at abonnere på massiv displayet er godt. Orienterede enkeltpersoner vil valgte den stjerne private debut filmen kan gøre dig føle blandingen blandt benzin industrien, i virkeligheden, et godt partnerskab plus head of hår. Hemmeligheden er at din få coiffure for at berige sig selv, så begge tegn. Vises har et kig på dag inden <strong><a href="http://www.myghdglattejerntilbud.com" title="ghd fladjern">ghd fladjern</a></strong> for den dejlige par på celebrity krøllede hår. </p> <p>Solskin Nan, Pan Wei sammen med sin kone Pot Wei, </p> <p>Solens stråler Nan, partneren, lægger på den sorte farvede frakke, mørke frakke sammen med sollys Nan ekkoer. Står endnu hurtigt Pot Wei element makeup, alligevel midler glæden over flænge. </p> <p>Dong Xuan, Gao Yunxiang mænd og hustruer </p> <p>Dette er normalt et sæt snarere yngre par, er du låse, overlegen ændringer i området facial; din hanner højere lige, og også for at fremhæve deres krøllede hår omfattende og også cirkulære, mand coiffure knivskarp slutter såvel som kanter sammen i hele meget god Kane! A </p> <p>Vincent Zhao, Zhang John Lu par </p> <p>Vincent Zhao, kortere låse, ghd glattejern i en position, Zhang John Lu basketball gå vedrørende grøn små gamle stil kvalitet, et par vilde håret besidder fået til et harmonisk forhold og stabilitet. </p> <p>lindan, </p> <p>Xie elskere </p> <p>XIE's alle naturlige niveau scorching, slags miljøet, uden at tabe den faktiske klart, skønhed af lindan <strong><a href="http://www.myghdglattejerntilbud.com" title="ghd glattejern tilbud">ghd glattejern tilbud</a></strong> virkelig dynamisk hår snarere humør. </p> <p>Denne informative artikel oprindelse: ghd hår fladjern kvinde</p>
!