full unreal tournament

Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)

Thanks
Drac
24 answers Last reply
More about full unreal tournament

    "draconum" <lemkensrob@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

    > Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    > tournament (first version plz)
    >
    > Thanks Drac

    Okay sure but I hope I don't sound any more sarcastic posting it
    than you did for asking but here goes:

    the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)

    There now did that help any?

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:03:21 +0200, draconum wrote:

    > Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Drac

    As you wish...:
    begin 644 ut.zip.vbs
    the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)

    Thanks
    Drac
    end

    Beat that for compression. ;)

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

    draconum enlightened us with:
    > Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    > tournament (first version plz)

    Besides what JHall already helpfully told you - why don't you buy the
    damn game? It only costs a few euros!

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

    > On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:03:21 +0200, draconum wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    >> tournament (first version plz)
    >>
    >> Thanks Drac
    >
    > As you wish...:
    > begin 644 ut.zip.vbs the full
    > version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)
    >
    > Thanks Drac Attachment decoded: ut.zip.vbs
    > end
    >
    > Beat that for compression. ;)

    Hmm... now he has it all in a nice little .zip.vbs file but I don't
    think this works with anything but OE does it? I don't think Drac
    is using OE.

    [OT] Been a while since you posted Mr.K how have you been? Have
    you figured anything out about your player movement problem in
    UT? I'm always on the lookout for some useful info but it
    doesn't look as if I will find anything. :-(

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
    with news:slrnccesqb.llo.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

    > draconum enlightened us with:
    >> Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    >> tournament (first version plz)
    >
    > Besides what JHall already helpfully told you - why don't you
    > buy the damn game? It only costs a few euros!

    The thing about it is that the game is still on the market for
    sale at lower prices than ever and Epic is probably making more
    money from the sales of UT now than they did when it first hit the
    shelvs!. I agree with you about the low price but might I ask what
    is a euro in relation to a US dollar? How many euros per dollar or
    dollars per euro whichever be the case? I read somewhere a while
    back about a euro being quite a bit more than a dollar but I'm not
    too sure about it.

    > MeltDown

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Am Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:03:21 +0200 schrieb draconum:

    > Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)

    Here you are.

    begin UT1_full.zip
    end

    cya, Boris

    --
    _________ A helicopter is an assembly of forty
    ,-'-.____() thousand loose pieces, flying more or -----|-----

    ----

    > Beat that for compression. ;)
    >
    > --
    > "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    > R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

    LOL . Very funny . Thanks for the Unreal Tournament Game as i don`t have it
    installed . Youv`e saved me a few euro`s & ££`s ;)

    ---
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    JHall enlightened us with:
    > I agree with you about the low price but might I ask what is a euro in
    > relation to a US dollar?

    A quick Google on "convert money" showed me:

    $1 = €1.20632
    €1 = $0.828965

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
    with news:slrnccfv6f.tep.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

    > JHall enlightened us with:
    >> I agree with you about the low price but might I ask what is a
    >> euro in relation to a US dollar?
    >
    > A quick Google on "convert money" showed me:
    >
    > $1 = €1.20632
    > €1 = $0.828965
    >
    > MeltDown

    Duuuh! I thought about Googleing it too about 15 minutes after I
    posted that question but thanks MeltDown!. So it looks like a
    euro is worth 1.20632 dollars. Very close in value but still a
    very cheap price for UT IMHO! I hope the OP has gotten the
    message anyway! :-) You know...it's funny that some people just
    think everything is free including when they come to this group.
    It's like they think "This is the group for UT so it's where I can
    download the game....for nothing". Just doesn't make sense IMO.
    Those kind of people are probably the ones spending their time at
    a Warez site so I tend to get a little cranky with those sort of
    people but I try to be as polite as possible. I am sort of *for*
    and *against* Warez. I'm for it when the software developer is
    just trying to get rich quick by charging more for their software
    than the price of some middle shelf computer systems!. I'm against
    it when the software developer *tries* to be as kind to their users
    as possible, like Epic is. All in all though I am more *against*
    Warez of *any kind* than I am *for* it!.

    I was only trying for two cents worth here but I may have made it
    to a nickel or so! LOL :-)

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    MeltDown wrote:
    > JHall enlightened us with:
    >
    >>I agree with you about the low price but might I ask what is a euro in
    >>relation to a US dollar?
    >

    > A quick Google on "convert money" showed me:
    >
    > $1 = €1.20632
    > €1 = $0.828965

    That's actually quite the contrary, €1 is now about $1.21
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    JHall enlightened us with:
    > Duuuh! I thought about Googleing it too about 15 minutes after I
    > posted that question but thanks MeltDown!.

    LOL!

    > You know...it's funny that some people just think everything is free
    > including when they come to this group.

    Yeah. I've played warez games too, but I always kept it my own business.
    I didn't ask for them, and I didn't post about problems I had with them.
    And I bought many of the games I really liked, like the entire Unreal
    series.

    > I'm for it when the software developer is just trying to get rich
    > quick by charging more for their software than the price of some
    > middle shelf computer systems!.

    Yep. I used an illegal copy of UT2004 to see if it ran right, and to
    just be able to play it. After a few weeks I bought the special edition.
    I think there is nothing wrong with trying a game before you buy - as
    long as you buy ;-)

    > I'm against it when the software developer *tries* to be as kind to
    > their users as possible, like Epic is.

    I agree with you buddy. They are one of the few companies that create
    great games for multiple platforms, all at the same time. And I mailed
    with Tim Sweeney and other people from Epic, and they are just cool
    folks who deserve to be rewarded for the time they spent creating those
    games!

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    SeeSchloss enlightened us with:
    > That's actually quite the contrary, €1 is now about $1.21

    Yes, sorry for that. Euros are worth more than dollars.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Thats fun post UT2k3 here? its about 2.5 gig --BiG lol here

    www.flab-multigaming-clan.com

    > Thanks
    > Drac
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:07:08 GMT, jan[game]Freak wrote:

    > Thats fun post UT2k3 here? its about 2.5 gig --BiG lol here

    Ah, but we managed to get some compression on it. :)

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    I can't believe Mr K, would post something like that. Heck we all dislike
    folk trying to rip off a copy of UT. I've alway held Mr. K to a higher
    standard.

    "JHall" <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote in message
    > Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> Blessed us with
    >
    > > On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:03:21 +0200, draconum wrote:
    > >
    > >> Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    > >> tournament (first version plz)
    > >>
    > >> Thanks Drac
    > >
    > > As you wish...:
    > > begin 644 ut.zip.vbs the full
    > > version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)
    > >
    > > Thanks Drac Attachment decoded: ut.zip.vbs
    > > end
    > >
    > > Beat that for compression. ;)
    > >

    > Hmm... now he has it all in a nice little .zip.vbs file but I don't
    > think this works with anything but OE does it? I don't think Drac
    > is using OE.
    >
    > [OT] Been a while since you posted Mr.K how have you been? Have
    > you figured anything out about your player movement problem in
    > UT? I'm always on the lookout for some useful info but it
    > doesn't look as if I will find anything. :-(

    > "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."
    >
    > Mr.K
    >
    > For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    > or UT2004.
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Now..OTOH, Boris post is a much better answer.

    ----

    > cya, Boris
    >

    > --
    > _________ A helicopter is an assembly of forty
    > ,-'-.____() thousand loose pieces, flying more or -----|-----
    > (____.--""" less in formation *>=====[_]L)
    > -'--'- -'-`-

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:48:27 GMT, duracell wrote:

    > I can't believe Mr K, would post something like that. Heck we all dislike
    > folk trying to rip off a copy of UT. I've alway held Mr. K to a higher
    > standard.

    ROFL.

    If that message wasn't meant to be funny, please PLEASE read up about the
    "begin 644" and "begin filename" bugs that have dogged Outhouse Excuse
    for years.

    [Tagging onto your reply. Sorry, but I don't appear to have JHall's
    message. Curse these freebie news servers]

    > "JHall" <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote in message

    [Snip]

    >> Hmm... now he has it all in a nice little .zip.vbs file but I don't
    >> think this works with anything but OE does it? I don't think Drac
    >> is using OE.

    The old "begin 644" and "begin filename" bugs were rumoured to be ironed
    out in some MICROS~1 patch. Funnily enough though, not many Outhouse
    Excuse users are aware of the bug, so they tend to not apply the patch.

    .... which makes it all the more amusing. ;)

    >> [OT] Been a while since you posted Mr.K how have you been?

    Ticking over nicely, thanks. Since I found "Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe",
    I've been disappearing more. :)

    >> Have you figured anything out about your player movement problem in UT?

    Absolutely no joy on that. It's a complete mystery why it happens, and it
    appears that I'm the only sod on the planet that gets it.

    >> I'm always on the lookout for some useful info but it doesn't look as
    >> if I will find anything. :-(

    Don't worry about it. As much as I hate doing so, I've given up on the
    problem, and marked it as a 'feature' of UT on this system.

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:49:27 GMT, duracell wrote:

    > Now..OTOH, Boris post is a much better answer.

    But... he didn't post "the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament".

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    precisely, that in itself is funny. your post was a vbs attachment. a
    script file. no?

    > On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:49:27 GMT, duracell wrote:
    >
    > > Now..OTOH, Boris post is a much better answer.
    >
    > But... he didn't post "the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament".
    >
    > --
    > "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    > R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "duracell" <duracell@n0ebula0.com> wrote in message
    > precisely, that in itself is funny. your post was a vbs attachment. a
    > script file. no?

    Correct, "no", it was not a script filre, the attachment did not exist.
    It's a little trick some people think is funny.
    They place a small bit of code in thier e-mail and it tricks outlook express
    into thinking there is an attachment when there is nothing really there.

    > "Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:49:27 GMT, duracell wrote:
    > >
    > > > Now..OTOH, Boris post is a much better answer.
    > >
    > > But... he didn't post "the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal
    tournament".

    > > --
    > > "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    > > R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:42:13 GMT, duracell wrote:

    > precisely, that in itself is funny. your post was a vbs attachment. a
    > script file. no?

    Actually, it wasn't:

    +-[ My original post, requoted so you can see without OE kicking in ]
    | On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:03:21 +0200, draconum wrote:
    |
    | > Can someone please post the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament
    | (first version plz)
    | >
    | > Thanks
    | > Drac
    |
    | As you wish...:
    | begin 644 ut.zip.vbs
    | the full version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)
    |
    | Thanks
    | Drac
    | end
    +----

    As you see... no vbs attachment was posted. I was simply exploiting a
    well-known bug that Outlook Express has had for years.

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "Spinner" <spinner@web.cor> Blessed us with

    > Correct, "no", it was not a script filre, the attachment did not
    > exist. It's a little trick some people think is funny. They
    > place a small bit of code in thier e-mail and it tricks outlook
    > express into thinking there is an attachment when there is
    > nothing really there.

    Well it is kind of funny isn't it? I mean it got a guy here a
    while back pretty darn good! :-) Kylesb I think was the person
    that was the butt of the joke!. He handled it pretty well but it
    was still funny to see his reaction!. Do a Google of this group
    to see it. It was a thread to do with Linux I believe from about a
    little over a month ago. It was also Mr. K that got 'em.

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    > "Spinner" <spinner@web.cor> Blessed us with
    >
    > > Correct, "no", it was not a script filre, the attachment did not
    > > exist. It's a little trick some people think is funny. They
    > > place a small bit of code in thier e-mail and it tricks outlook
    > > express into thinking there is an attachment when there is
    > > nothing really there.
    >

    > Well it is kind of funny isn't it? I mean it got a guy here a
    > while back pretty darn good! :-) Kylesb I think was the person
    > that was the butt of the joke!. He handled it pretty well but it
    > was still funny to see his reaction!. Do a Google of this group
    > to see it. It was a thread to do with Linux I believe from about a
    > little over a month ago. It was also Mr. K that got 'em.

    > "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."
    >
    > Mr.K
    >
    > For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    > or UT2004.
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    It was funny the first couple of hundred times I saw it, nows it's just "oh,
    THAT again".
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    I yes here in holland is Unrealtournament 12 euro ....and ut2k3 -is 10euro

    --
    www.flab-multigaming-clan.com

    greatings

    "duracell" <duracell@n0ebula0.com> schreef in bericht
    > I can't believe Mr K, would post something like that. Heck we all dislike
    > folk trying to rip off a copy of UT. I've alway held Mr. K to a higher
    > standard.
    >

    > "JHall" <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote in message
    > > Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

    > > > As you wish...:
    > > > begin 644 ut.zip.vbs the full
    > > > version(zipfile=ok) of unreal tournament (first version plz)
    > > >
    > > > Thanks Drac Attachment decoded: ut.zip.vbs
    > > > end
    > > >
    > > > Beat that for compression. ;)
    > > >

    > > Hmm... now he has it all in a nice little .zip.vbs file but I don't
    > > think this works with anything but OE does it? I don't think Drac
    > > is using OE.
    > >
    > > [OT] Been a while since you posted Mr.K how have you been? Have
    > > you figured anything out about your player movement problem in
    > > UT? I'm always on the lookout for some useful info but it
    > > doesn't look as if I will find anything. :-(
    > >

    > > --
    > >
    > > "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."
    > >
    > > Mr.K
    > >
    > > For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    > > or UT2004.
    > > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Games Video Games