UT99 maps for UT2004

Hi guys,

Anyone know a definitive map site where I can get some of the (infinitely
better) maps from UT99 redone for UT2004?

cheers

PS
Is it just me, but when going back to UT99 once in a while, does it seem
much more 'meaty' and satisfying than 2004? 99 seems far more frantic and
hard hitting both in look but especially sound.

I miss gibbing corpses and the taunt moves the bots pulled when they fragged
you.

--
-=Matt=-
1 answer Last reply

    "-=Matt=-" <DieSpam@DieSpamDie.co.uk> wrote in message
    | Hi guys,
    |
    | Anyone know a definitive map site where I can get some of the
    (infinitely
    | better) maps from UT99 redone for UT2004?
    |
    | cheers
    |

    | PS
    | Is it just me, but when going back to UT99 once in a while, does it
    seem
    | much more 'meaty' and satisfying than 2004? 99 seems far more
    frantic and
    | hard hitting both in look but especially sound.
    |
    | I miss gibbing corpses and the taunt moves the bots pulled when they
    fragged
    | you.
    |
    | --
    | -=Matt=-

    This site is quite good for maps, you gotta register to d/l but it's
    not a big deal.

    http://www.unrealplayground.com/

    --
    Best regards,