UT99 maps for UT2004

Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2004 3:51:43 PM

Hi guys,

Anyone know a definitive map site where I can get some of the (infinitely
better) maps from UT99 redone for UT2004?

cheers

PS
Is it just me, but when going back to UT99 once in a while, does it seem
much more 'meaty' and satisfying than 2004? 99 seems far more frantic and
hard hitting both in look but especially sound.

I miss gibbing corpses and the taunt moves the bots pulled when they fragged
you.

--
-=Matt=-

More about : ut99 maps ut2004

Anonymous
June 13, 2004 4:11:22 PM

"-=Matt=-" <DieSpam@DieSpamDie.co.uk> wrote in message
| Hi guys,
|
| Anyone know a definitive map site where I can get some of the
(infinitely
| better) maps from UT99 redone for UT2004?
|
| cheers
|

| PS
| Is it just me, but when going back to UT99 once in a while, does it
seem
| much more 'meaty' and satisfying than 2004? 99 seems far more
frantic and
| hard hitting both in look but especially sound.
|
| I miss gibbing corpses and the taunt moves the bots pulled when they
fragged
| you.
|
| --
| -=Matt=-

This site is quite good for maps, you gotta register to d/l but it's
not a big deal.

http://www.unrealplayground.com/

--
Best regards,