Internet access behind win xp sp2

April 9, 2005 3:02:41 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Hi

I am using ms internet control in my app. It works fine form all machines
except from a new one which has win xp sp2 installed. All machines are part
of a small business server 2003 domain so have the isa server firewall
client as well. Unfortunately I can't find a way to disable xp firewall once
it is connected to the domain. How do I get past the xp firewall for
internet control to work?

Thanks

Regards
April 9, 2005 4:58:51 AM