Internet access behind win xp sp2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Hi

I am using ms internet control in my app. It works fine form all machines
except from a new one which has win xp sp2 installed. All machines are part
of a small business server 2003 domain so have the isa server firewall
client as well. Unfortunately I can't find a way to disable xp firewall once
it is connected to the domain. How do I get past the xp firewall for
internet control to work?

Thanks

Regards
1 answer Last reply
More about internet access
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XP+firewall+domain

    --
    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am using ms internet control in my app. It works fine form all machines
    > except from a new one which has win xp sp2 installed. All machines are
    > part
    > of a small business server 2003 domain so have the isa server firewall
    > client as well. Unfortunately I can't find a way to disable xp firewall
    > once
    > it is connected to the domain. How do I get past the xp firewall for
    > internet control to work?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Regards

Configuration Internet Access Microsoft Windows XP