Newbie needs point in the right direction

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 22, 2004 7:28:45 AM

I've just been researching digital cameras for the last two days. I have a
question though. I will be using the camera primarily to take pictures of my
friends and me. I want a digital camera that can produce fine details. I
hate when a face is obscured on a picture. I've been primarily focusing on
the Canon brand. Any constructive input would be welcomed. TIA.

Michael

More about : newbie point direction

Anonymous
December 22, 2004 9:11:26 AM

"Lordmajax" <anon@where.com> wrote in message
> I've just been researching digital cameras for the last two days. I have a
> question though. I will be using the camera primarily to take pictures of
my
> friends and me. I want a digital camera that can produce fine details. I
> hate when a face is obscured on a picture. I've been primarily focusing on
> the Canon brand. Any constructive input would be welcomed. TIA.
>
> Michael

The Canon a95 is tailor made for your application. It is a great camera.
Check dell.com for a good price.
!