Solved

Want to upgrade my PC case but need help

Hey guys i was wondering if i should upgrade my Antec 300 to a NZXT M59. I like my Antec 300 but there is very little room for cable management and ive tried to clean it up a bit but its till very messy. The NZXT M59 is on sale at Newegg so i was wondering if the M59 would be a better improvement overall or if it just not really worth it.

4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about want upgrade case help
  1. Best answer
    The M59 isn't going to much bigger. You should really be looking at something larger, like the Coolermaster 690, Antec 900 (or 902) or HAF 922.

I personally would just stick to the 300. Clean up the cables as best you can, and live with it. No reason to spend good money when you already have a good case.
  2. We switched to Cooler Master a long time ago.

Our latest workstation was built with CM's Storm Sniper:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119194&Tpk=N82E16811119194

LUV IT!!

MRFS
  3. Best answer selected by kpnamja.
  4. MadAdmiral said:
    The M59 isn't going to much bigger. You should really be looking at something larger, like the Coolermaster 690, Antec 900 (or 902) or HAF 922.

I personally would just stick to the 300. Clean up the cables as best you can, and live with it. No reason to spend good money when you already have a good case.

Thanks i was just thinking of getting a Sparkle GTX 460 1GB instead
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Antec Cases Systems Product