2003 and 2004 maps

Hi,

A quickie, do 2003 maps work with 2004? Or do they need to be ported some
how?
Cheers

--
-=Matt=-
4 answers Last reply

    -=Matt=- enlightened us with:
    > A quickie, do 2003 maps work with 2004? Or do they need to be ported
    > some how?

    That's in our FAQ.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
    with news:slrncd1hik.k61.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

    > -=Matt=- enlightened us with:
    >> A quickie, do 2003 maps work with 2004? Or do they need to be
    >> ported some how?
    >
    > That's in our FAQ.
    >
    > MeltDown

    Indeed it is! but some people don't think to read other peoples
    signatures for whatever reason, maybe their newsreader has a
    way of not diplaying other peoples sigs or something.

    To Matt: check out this link:

    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    Click on UT2004 and pick the first item in the list.

    :-)

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    JHall enlightened us with:
    > Indeed it is! but some people don't think to read other peoples
    > signatures for whatever reason, maybe their newsreader has a way of
    > not diplaying other peoples sigs or something.

    Ah, a quick google would have solved that. How many Usenet archives are
    there?

    with news:slrncd2fqd.8iv.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

    > JHall enlightened us with:
    >> Indeed it is! but some people don't think to read other peoples
    >> signatures for whatever reason, maybe their newsreader has a
    >> way of not diplaying other peoples sigs or something.
    >
    > Ah, a quick google would have solved that. How many Usenet
    > archives are there?
    >
    > MeltDown

    Que? Archives? or Groups? There are lots of groups, around
    100,000 of them in total, of which my server only has 42,767 of
    them, so that would mean that there has to be trillions of
    archives!. Did you find out something? If so, what search terms
    did you use? Did you mean a quick Google for me to do, you to do,
    or for the OP to do?. I think I'm missing something here!.

    :-)

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Games Video Games