Recommendations for 3 120mm fans

kosaku30

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
Hey everyone. I recently built my first computer and used the Antec Three Hundred Case. It comes with an option for adding 3 120mm fans and I was thinking about one or two fans to increase airflow to keep my system cooler. I was wondering if anyone can recommend good 120mm fans that are quiet but still provide good airflow? I am open to any suggestions since I no almost nothing about these fans. Thanks!

kosaku30

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010

I read somewhere that the Enermax UC-12EB provide adequate airflow while also adding little noise. I was wondering what you're thoughts were since it does have a much lower CFM of 44. I did notice the CM fan you are talking about and was wondering how much sound do they actually make? Is it that noticeable? Thanks for your help.

erdinger

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
I can recomend Arctic cooling f12 pro PWM fans (120mm)

These fans are very silent and have a PWM share system which lets you connect up to 5 of them to 1 4 pin pwn slot on the mobo.

Ya that is true. Mainly i think its coz they are rated under test conditions. And test conditions are a whole lot different that normal day to day working.

Generally they would be lower than what they are rated. So better get the higher rated one's so that at least you can get more out of it. :)