Sign in with
Your question

Problem While Playing Bad Company 2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 12, 2010 2:58:32 AM

Sometimes when i play BC:2 I get a Black screen with Greenish lines running across it , also the sound messes up and it usually resets. However sometimes the game just crashes without resetting but the graphics on my desktop are messed up until i manually reset it . Most of time it happens within a few minutes of playing while other times i can go for hours without any problems . I used to have similar problems with Battlefield 2142 but all my other games like S.t.a.l.k.e.r run fine . I've checked my temperatures with Hardware monitor and they seem to be fine .

System Specs:
Amd Phenom ll 940 3.0(overclocked to 3.4 with stock voltage)
4 gigs of DDR800 a-data memory
750w Corsair Power supply
Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H Motherboard
2 Ati 4850's in Crossfire .. ( One of them got juice spilled on it awhile back .... top of my case is open ... my brother isn't allowed to have drinks near my desk anymore .... opened it up and only found a stain on the card )

X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro Series sound card. ( This is right below both cards with the bottom Graphics card's fan almost touching it )

I've gotten rid of the overclock and I've already run Memtest with no errors . Any suggestions would be helpful .
a c 189 U Graphics card
June 12, 2010 4:26:52 AM

then try each card independently until you find which one is dying...

Be careful next time, man... :) 
!