Cpu comparison

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • LED Monitor
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
September 21, 2010 6:09:38 AM

Hello,what would be the better cpu fan choice, a ref Zalman CNPS9900A LED, or a new OCZ Vendetta, Q6600 overclocked to 3.2, 4 gigs 6400 ram 150 raptor hdd primary with a 750hdd storage, 98oogtx gpu?

More about : cpu comparison

September 21, 2010 6:37:10 AM

Why limiting yourself to these 2 choices? If possible get the Scythe Mugen 2 , which is only $40 and took 2nd place in this roundup, or get the Prolimatech Megahalems if you don't have the clearance for the Mugen 2, the Megahalems isn't tiny, but it's a great performer and has one of the best mounting systems out there, but it costs ~$63 as well as the cost of fan(s).
m
l
September 21, 2010 6:41:38 AM

hi, thanks for the response. I am looking at these two fan set ups as I have both of them, and I just wanted to use the one that would be best for my system, this is my first build and just trying to get everything set up the best I can with what I have. But I will look at those choices for sure. Thanks again, for any help.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

September 21, 2010 7:18:11 AM

If so, go with the OCz one, this review proves it's the better performer, they even test it using your CPU!
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-r...
a b à CPUs
September 21, 2010 4:33:08 PM

Why limiting yourself to these 2 choices? If possible get the Scythe Mugen 2 , which is only $40 and took 2nd place in this roundup, or get the Prolimatech Megahalems if you don't have the clearance for the Mugen 2, the Megahalems isn't tiny, but it's a great performer and has one of the best mounting systems out there, but it costs ~$63 as well as the cost of fan(s).

^+1

Prolimatec Megahalems is a beast and the cost is worth it. [:bohleyk:1]
m
l
a b à CPUs
October 22, 2010 8:08:50 PM

Best answer selected by buwish.
m
l
!