Solved

Cpu comparison

Hello,what would be the better cpu fan choice, a ref Zalman CNPS9900A LED, or a new OCZ Vendetta, Q6600 overclocked to 3.2, 4 gigs 6400 ram 150 raptor hdd primary with a 750hdd storage, 98oogtx gpu?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about comparison
  1. Why limiting yourself to these 2 choices? If possible get the Scythe Mugen 2 , which is only $40 and took 2nd place in this roundup, or get the Prolimatech Megahalems if you don't have the clearance for the Mugen 2, the Megahalems isn't tiny, but it's a great performer and has one of the best mounting systems out there, but it costs ~$63 as well as the cost of fan(s).
  2. hi, thanks for the response. I am looking at these two fan set ups as I have both of them, and I just wanted to use the one that would be best for my system, this is my first build and just trying to get everything set up the best I can with what I have. But I will look at those choices for sure. Thanks again, for any help.
  3. Best answer
    If so, go with the OCz one, this review proves it's the better performer, they even test it using your CPU!
    http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/8580-ocz-vendetta-2-cpu-cooler-review-10.html
  4. avatar_raq said:
    Why limiting yourself to these 2 choices? If possible get the Scythe Mugen 2 , which is only $40 and took 2nd place in this roundup, or get the Prolimatech Megahalems if you don't have the clearance for the Mugen 2, the Megahalems isn't tiny, but it's a great performer and has one of the best mounting systems out there, but it costs ~$63 as well as the cost of fan(s).

^+1

Prolimatec Megahalems is a beast and the cost is worth it. [:bohleyk:1]
  5. Best answer selected by buwish.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs LED Monitor Components Product