Crouch

I ask myself and now to you, if there's a key that can let to "hold crouch"
instead of keeping key-pressed...
I have a broken finger to hold it!

"Pr0m37h3u5" <aglieglie@brazorf.it> wrote in message
> I ask myself and now to you, if there's a key that can let to "hold
crouch"
> instead of keeping key-pressed...
> I have a broken finger to hold it!

Relocate the crouch key so that the better finger/thumb could reach.

Go out and buy yourself a microsoft 5 button mouse and program one of the
side buttons for crouch. All I have to do is press it with my thumb. As long
as my thumb is pressed I crouch.

MowDawg

Pr0m37h3u5 wrote:
> I ask myself and now to you, if there's a key that can let to "hold crouch"
> instead of keeping key-pressed...
> I have a broken finger to hold it!

Add this alias to your user.ini file, in the [Engine.Input] section.

Aliases[40]=(Command="Button bDuck | Axis aUp Speed=-300.0",Alias="Duck")

Then change a key bind, like so:

Ctrl=Toggle bDuck

Ctrl (or whatever key you choose) will function as a crouch toggle.

"Dekaritae" <maur@mdi.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pr0m37h3u5 wrote:
> > I ask myself and now to you, if there's a key that can let to "hold
crouch"
> > instead of keeping key-pressed...
> > I have a broken finger to hold it!
> >

> Add this alias to your user.ini file, in the [Engine.Input] section.
>
> Aliases[40]=(Command="Button bDuck | Axis aUp Speed=-300.0",Alias="Duck")
>
> Then change a key bind, like so:
>
> Ctrl=Toggle bDuck
>
> Ctrl (or whatever key you choose) will function as a crouch toggle.

TY YOU'RE GREAT!

I set crouch to "Ctrl" and jump to "Ins" so i can easily switch with out
moving far from the dirctonal keys.