$1000 GAMING PC

I THINK THATS THE ESTIMATED PRICE BUT IM NOT SURE CUASE I DONT KNOW THE PRICES OF USA

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: IN A FEW MONTH

BUDGET RANGE: 800 / 1200 ( I DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT US PRICES CAUSE IM FROM ARGENTINA)

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: GAMES, INTERNET, MUSIC, MOVIES

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: MOUSE, KEYBOARD, PAD, MONITOR, DVD BURNER

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: NEWEGG.COM (OR IF U CAN MERCADOLIBRE.COM.AR)

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ARGENTINA

PARTS PREFERENCES: I PREFER AN AMD PHENOM II GPU, ATI GPU AND A MOBO WITH USB3, SATA6 AND 8 CHANNELS SOUND (WAS THINKING ON THE ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3), 4GB DDR3 DUAL CHANNEL RAM CM SNIPER / ANTEC 12000 / SILVERSTONE RAVEN, 500GB HDD

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe, BUT NO FROM MY PART

SLI OR CROSSFIRE: DONT KNOW WHAT IS IT (IF ITS DOBLE VGA JUST IF NEEDED)

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920X1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I WANT TO RUN ALL THE GAMES AND UPCOMING GAMES IN THAT RESOLUTION AND HIGH SETTINGS AND IF U CAN SAY ME SPECIFIC THINGS TO BUY AND I DONT WANT ANY CASE WITH RED.

THANKS.
9 answers Last reply
More about 1000 gaming
  1. help please?
  2. ohh i was reading that gygabite, msi and ecs are better than asus its that true?
  3. ^ It's all based on opinion. In terms of quality, ASUS is better than ECS more often than not.
  4. soo whats the better one msi or gygabite and whats the one like the m4a89gtd pro/usb3 in that brand
  5. Ok starting from the lower end of that budget range @ $820AR
  6. i allready have dvd burner
  7. other expencier configuration?
  8. bump?
  9. That build will not benefit that much from anything being more expensive. I'd say that batuchka pretty much has it down pat when choosing builds. I'd say you have a fine build right there, minus the dvd burner.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems