Asus Deluxe p8p67 error code

raiderslfie

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
I got the asus deluxe p8p67 1155 motherboard and finished building my new rig. So far everything seems to be running fine but on the q monitor there is an error code of AA and i do not know what it means or how to fix it. I looked in the manual and i do not know what it is saying. Anyone know what the AA code means and how to fix it.

Does not seem to be effecting performance but would like to get the red led light to shut off.

src1425

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009

Any sleep/hibernation problems? P. 2-23 of the manual indicates AA is an ASL error code, which you'll see on the next page relates to the power management settings.

raiderslfie

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
i was not having sleep problems before but now it seems like i get one every couple days. And when this happens i get the double boot issue sometimes again then it goes away after a some use. How can i fix this problem?

garrylexx

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011

I got the same mobo and updated my computer last week I noticed on mine that when the computer is running the Qcode is AA. I think it's normal it just means it's booted and everything is OK. Hope that helps Garrylexx.

smittyboi

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2011
i have this same error code and i dont understand why the motherboard would report an error with ASL if it was properly booted even if the system runs perfectly fine...