I notice that when playing as a single player most of the other bot
players have grappling hooks. Can anyone reccomend one to use with
URT2004?

Thanks

<areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I notice that when playing as a single player most of the other bot
> players have grappling hooks. Can anyone reccomend one to use with
> URT2004?
>
> Thanks

I think you are referring to the Translocator. Cycle through your weapons or
press Q to access it. Its a great mode of transportation! :)

-HawaiianHobo

Is that the hockey puck looking thing? How do you shoot it far,every
time I shoot it- it goes like 3 feet in front of me. After you shoot
it how do you relocate to it?

THanks.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:19:01 -0400, areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com wrote:

> Is that the hockey puck looking thing? How do you shoot it far,every
> time I shoot it- it goes like 3 feet in front of me. After you shoot
> it how do you relocate to it?

Run up to it and kick it.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:19:01 -0400, areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com
> wrote:
>
>> Is that the hockey puck looking thing? How do you shoot it
>> far,every time I shoot it- it goes like 3 feet in front of me.
>> After you shoot it how do you relocate to it?
>
> Run up to it and kick it.

This is not an option as you will just end up picking the disk
back up as soon as you touch it. However you can shoot the
disk at the ground really close to you and fire your impact
hammer at it and it'll go pretty far if it doesn't hit something
solid first!. You can also use your primary fire button to
shoot the disk out then use the altfire button to translocate
to the disk multiple times to go farther. For instance if
there is a place that I want to get to that is too high for
the disk to reach, I can shoot it, and after it reaches its
maximum height, translocate to it, then quickly shoot it
again in the direction I want to keep going in while I'm
in mid air.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

> Is that the hockey puck looking thing? How do you shoot it far,every
> time I shoot it- it goes like 3 feet in front of me. After you shoot
> it how do you relocate to it?
>
> THanks.

Try reading the manual it should have some hints on how to use that thing.