About to pull the trigger on my 500$ build need a little help.

6 answers Last reply
More about about pull trigger build help
  1. I'm kind of new to this but your Mother Board has PCIe 2.0 and the Video card is PCIe 2.1 Is that compatible?
  2. No... there were some slight revisions done for 2.1, but its all backwards compatible! You're good to go. By the way... thats an INCREDIBLE deal on that powersupply combo with the video card! 165 after rebates for both! WHAT WHAT!!!!

I'd order 2 more 120mm fans for the side panel (if it has slots for them, why not use them!) - and another 120mm fan for the top 'blowhole'

These dont need to be expensive fans... as you're system isnt going to run hot anyway... but for another $3 bucks per fan or so, might as well spend the extra $9 dollars to add them anyway!
  3. Here's a link to the exact same hard drive just a couple bucks cheaper after shipping and handlin is done.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2795126&sku=TSD-500AAKS

dont know if u knew or maybe just wanted to order all from neweeg

good luck
  4. actually its not cheaper... theres a $15 promo code with that one... knocking it down to the same price at $40. Good look tho goofy, both are pretty solid deals
  5. Okay I am gonna go ahead and order my parts and thanks again for all the help.
  6. lowriderflow said:
    actually its not cheaper... theres a $15 promo code with that one... knocking it down to the same price at $40. Good look tho goofy, both are pretty solid deals

there is? it doesnt show it to me? do u get it only after check out?
    cuz im am building a pc and its same price i might as well buy from neweeg since dats the only think im not buy from the same place
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Cooling Compatibility Systems Product