Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Nvidia and ATI card in P55-GD65

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 13, 2010 8:15:05 PM

Hi, i have MSI P55-GD65 and my question is:

Can i install in this mobo two card, but i mean one Nvidia card and one ATI card?
June 13, 2010 8:17:07 PM

With a hack yes, depends on which would be your primary card.
m
0
l
June 13, 2010 8:20:40 PM

mister g said:
With a hack yes, depends on which would be your primary card.

I know, i read something about that. I must hack drivers and after hacking is not guarante that both card will be work.

But i don't know how to do this, to hack drivers.

And without hack, i can't go with both card, right?
m
0
l
Related resources
June 13, 2010 8:21:38 PM

Yeah, Nvidia drivers check for an ATI card, if there is one it shuts down. As for hacks not sure I've never tried it before.
m
0
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
June 13, 2010 11:55:47 PM

Give the 257.15 beta's a go, due to a "bug" it's supposed to work without the need for a hacked driver.
m
0
l
June 14, 2010 12:14:12 AM

Mousemonkey said:
Give the 257.15 beta's a go, due to a "bug" it's supposed to work without the need for a hacked driver.

Really, 257.15 beta's drivers will work without hacking?
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 171 Î Nvidia
June 14, 2010 12:22:51 AM
Share
a c 171 Î Nvidia
June 14, 2010 12:46:51 AM

Misko195 said:
This is only for HD5870 and HD5970, damn i don't have lucky :( 

They just used those cards in their test, there is nothing I've seen to suggest that it's specific to any ATi cards in particular.
m
0
l
June 14, 2010 1:04:11 AM

Mousemonkey said:
They just used those cards in their test, there is nothing I've seen to suggest that it's specific to any ATi cards in particular.


Ok, now with these drivers and one ATI card, one GTX 260 i will able to got a Phisix?

I will try tommorow, just to take GTX 260 from my friend...
m
0
l
June 14, 2010 9:06:07 PM

Best answer selected by Misko195.
m
0
l
!