I'm bored so thought of a new idea in UT2004... - Page 2

Last response: in Video Games
June 26, 2004 1:09:25 PM

MeltDown wrote:
> thumper enlightened us with:
>> Well, how come you guys seem to be jumping all over Klaus just
>> because he makes a few grammatical mistakes then? :-/
>
> We aren't jumping all over him. He would be a messy pool of blood if I
> did that, concidering my current weight and all ;-) Anyway, if nobody
> tells you about your mistakes, how are you going to learn?
>
> MeltDown

you would be astonished about the behavior some germans have in german ng's
its even worse (using real names, correct grammatics etc). mostly i got no
problems in english groups with my english, sometimes even native americans
make more mistakes than i do.
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 1:15:40 PM

Andrew wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:24:05 GMT, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:
>
>> Exactly, this isn't a German group, and I'm sorry you misconstrued
>> this as me encouraging people to post in a language other than
>> English,
>
> Fair enough, your message was a bit ambiguous.
>
>> Do you think you could learn
>> to at least read and write German if you *had* no other choice for
>> communication?
>
> No, that's why god invented Babelfish :-)

lol, you are kidding. babelfish is only just a funny thing for me. the
amount of information that babbel translates tends to zero. :-)
June 26, 2004 1:15:41 PM

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:15:40 +0200, "Klaus Bregel"
<space-orbit@gmx.de> wrote:

>lol, you are kidding. babelfish is only just a funny thing for me. the
>amount of information that babbel translates tends to zero. :-)

I have successfully navigated several German sites with it. No its not
perfect by any means, but it is good enough to usually be able to
follow the gist of some foreign text.
June 26, 2004 1:19:12 PM

MeltDown wrote:
> Andrew enlightened us with:
>>> I'm curious! :-) Is is a translation service or program?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> It's not - it's a fish you stick into your ear ;-)
>
> MeltDown

rotfl

Not? Is it the fish hiding 3 months under the carpet that I am just biting?

;-)
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 7:54:19 AM

"Klaus Bregel" <space-orbit@gmx.de> Blessed us with

> rotfl
>
> Not? Is it the fish hiding 3 months under the carpet that I am
> just biting?
>
> ;-)

PEEEEEWWWWWW! Stinks after 3 months of being under there too
doesn't it? :-) No, Babelfish is a website you can visit to
translate languages into different languages.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
      • 1
      • 2 / 2