Sign in with
Your question

Gigabyte GTX260 GV-N26OC-896I rebooting

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 14, 2010 8:15:00 AM

when i use a vga cable to connect to my monitor from my graphics card the image thats showing up flickers discreetly to solve that problem

i got a new dvi monitor and i used the dvi cable and from time to time the screen goes black like u would change the resolution and i get a msg "Display driver stopped working and has recovered" i thought it was the graphics card

i'm wandering if the my power supply can sustain my current configuration or is just on the limit

System:
CoolerMaster Real Power 620W
Intel E8400 Asus p5q pro
Corsair Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5D
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 260 GV-N26OC-896I
HDD Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB WDWD5000AAKS
1dvd rom / 1 floppy drive (standard cheep ones :p )
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2010 8:20:26 AM

i think that psu is enough for ur pc...
make sure that u have latest drivers installed and also check the gpu temp levels...
June 14, 2010 9:40:18 AM

mjsharma said:
i think that psu is enough for ur pc...
make sure that u have latest drivers installed and also check the gpu temp levels...

latest drivers r installed and gpu doesn't go above 76c
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2010 6:27:47 PM

Are you overclocking anything? If so, run it back to stock and see if the problem continues.

I would uninstall the drivers, run something like Driver Sweeper, then reinstall the latest drivers.
June 15, 2010 7:39:13 AM

jedimasterben said:
Are you overclocking anything? If so, run it back to stock and see if the problem continues.

I would uninstall the drivers, run something like Driver Sweeper, then reinstall the latest drivers.

the graphics card its factory oc, i turned it down to standard clock and the problem still appeared

i reinstalled my system still the same problem
a b U Graphics card
June 15, 2010 12:35:31 PM

What do you mean reinstalled? Just the drivers, or Windows too?

Do you have access to another graphics card?
June 16, 2010 7:33:49 AM

first was just the drivers same problem
now i reinstalled windows and updated the drivers nothing changed

i have access to a standard graphics card and its ati not nvidia
a b U Graphics card
June 16, 2010 1:20:22 PM

Even so, if you put it in and it works, then you can safely say that it is the graphics card that is causing the problems, and should RMA it if possible.
!