Time Laptop - Screen goes white ?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
November 14, 2004 5:09:30 PM

Does anybody know if this is a common problem ?

After a while, the screen goes white usually starting at a corner and
then the whole screen goes white.

If I move the screen up or down the picture usually comes back but
usally doesnt settle and goes white after a few minutes.

Im sure this is a loose connection, is it easy to fix and approx £££
would be good,

Thanks

Chris
November 15, 2004 12:17:45 AM

In article <430c023d.0411141409.6a7563d8@posting.google.com>,
scotmods@hotmail.com says...
> Does anybody know if this is a common problem ?
>
> After a while, the screen goes white usually starting at a corner and
> then the whole screen goes white.
>
> If I move the screen up or down the picture usually comes back but
> usally doesnt settle and goes white after a few minutes.
>
> Im sure this is a loose connection, is it easy to fix and approx £££
> would be good,
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Sounds like a loose cable. Maybe tech support can walk you through
reseating it?

Marc
!