Mobo for sandy bridge i3

mrrul3z

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
hi guyz.
iam building a new pc and need a mobo for my sandy bridge i3 2100
unfortunately iam a little tide up for budget so i hav few options for a 1155 LGA socket mobo
since i live in Pakistan giga bite and asrock mobos r not available. all i have is the choice between intell and msi. ASUS P8H67-M LE exceeds my budget so the choice is actually narrowed down to three mobos
1. INTEL DB65AL
2. INTEL DH61WW
3. MSI H61M-E23(B3)
db64al is 10$ xpensive than the other two
i plan to use th pc for gaming only and i don't think i'll overclock the system. so what would ur pick be?

if u got a better recomendation n the same price range then do tell me about it. keep in mind the brands.

Solution
Better capacitors, better build quality, SATA3, more and better software, extra PCI slot, surge protection, ready for 8Gb RAM (when it comes out), better resale value...
....yes, it is worth it!

Noworldorder

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
The DH61 lacks features of the other two.
The DB65 has SATA 600, two extra RAM slots, and a DVI port. Nice, but the MSI has the HDMI out +VGA+DVI, which is handy. And although it has only 2 RAM slots, chances are that you will only ever use 2. I like that the MSI has the extra PCIex1 slot if you need it, which, I hope you don't because you can be sure it it sharing bandwidth need for the other ports so, if you are mostly gaming the MSI is the way to go.

mrrul3z

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
on another thought i might stifle myself a bit to get ASUS P8H67-M LE for the the sandybrdge. is it worth spending $ 25 more for this mobo compared to msi h61

Noworldorder

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
Better capacitors, better build quality, SATA3, more and better software, extra PCI slot, surge protection, ready for 8Gb RAM (when it comes out), better resale value...
....yes, it is worth it!

Solution