Maps UT2003 over UT 2004??

Hi,

are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?

Thanks to everybody.

Gandalf.
3 answers Last reply
More about maps ut2003 2004

    Gandalf enlightened us with:
    > are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?

    Next time before asking our question, check our FAQ first...
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/25

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
    > Gandalf enlightened us with:
    > > are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?
    >
    > Next time before asking our question, check our FAQ first...
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/25

    Sometimes people just wanna ask meltdown - as the self appointed god on here
    im suprised you are still so uptight about this - allow others to answer
    instead of stomping around in your 'domain'.As this is usenet - a topic or
    director cant appear - such are the advantages for a website and forum ;)

    As to the question - yes i think many can be used tho there are some texture
    problems i hear. It would be welcome to see others posts on this as we know
    the situation can change and news comes via many different web sites - just
    from one would either get stale or require a mad volunteer to maintain :)

    ViMeS
    www.purplezone.org

    Vimes enlightened us with:
    > Sometimes people just wanna ask

    And sometimes people just don't wanna answer.

    > meltdown - as the self appointed god on here im suprised you are
    > still so uptight about this -

    As far as I know, I was the only person answering his question, and
    the answer consisted of a link to a document that explained all there
    is to explain. Why are *you* so uptight about this?

    > allow others to answer instead of stomping around in your 'domain'.

    What did I do to prevent other people to answer?

    > As this is usenet - a topic or director cant appear - such are the
    > advantages for a website and forum ;)

    There are also rules on Usenet, although they are not as strict as on
    a web forum. They are called 'etiquette', or 'rules of behaviour'.
    Maybe you should look it up.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Compatibility Video Games