Maps UT2003 over UT 2004??

Last response: in Video Games
June 27, 2004 9:50:58 PM

Hi,

are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?

Thanks to everybody.

Gandalf.

More about : maps ut2003 2004

June 27, 2004 11:53:48 PM

Gandalf enlightened us with:
> are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?

Next time before asking our question, check our FAQ first...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/25

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
June 28, 2004 11:39:21 AM

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> Gandalf enlightened us with:
> > are the maps for UT2003 usable and compatible with UT2004? How?
>
> Next time before asking our question, check our FAQ first...
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/25

Sometimes people just wanna ask meltdown - as the self appointed god on here
im suprised you are still so uptight about this - allow others to answer
instead of stomping around in your 'domain'.As this is usenet - a topic or
director cant appear - such are the advantages for a website and forum ;)

As to the question - yes i think many can be used tho there are some texture
problems i hear. It would be welcome to see others posts on this as we know
the situation can change and news comes via many different web sites - just
from one would either get stale or require a mad volunteer to maintain :)

ViMeS
www.purplezone.org
June 28, 2004 1:32:22 PM

Vimes enlightened us with:
> Sometimes people just wanna ask

And sometimes people just don't wanna answer.

> meltdown - as the self appointed god on here im suprised you are
> still so uptight about this -

As far as I know, I was the only person answering his question, and
the answer consisted of a link to a document that explained all there
is to explain. Why are *you* so uptight about this?

> allow others to answer instead of stomping around in your 'domain'.

What did I do to prevent other people to answer?

> As this is usenet - a topic or director cant appear - such are the
> advantages for a website and forum ;)

There are also rules on Usenet, although they are not as strict as on
a web forum. They are called 'etiquette', or 'rules of behaviour'.
Maybe you should look it up.

MeltDown
!