Brain dead team players

Why is it when playing CTF by your self the other players on my team
are dumb sh#ts - if one has the flag they will run around the flag
holder and not deliver the flag right away, it's like they are
programmed to hold out. I would have shot them my self if I coud
have.

Is ther any way to kill someone on your own team?

<areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Why is it when playing CTF by your self the other players on my team
> are dumb sh#ts - if one has the flag they will run around the flag
> holder and not deliver the flag right away, it's like they are
> programmed to hold out. I would have shot them my self if I coud
> have.
>
> Is ther any way to kill someone on your own team?

You probably forgot to go online.

areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com schrieb:

> Why is it when playing CTF by your self the other players on my team
> are dumb sh#ts - if one has the flag they will run around the flag
> holder and not deliver the flag right away, it's like they are
> programmed to hold out. I would have shot them my self if I coud
> have.
>
> Is ther any way to kill someone on your own team?

yes. but not in all maps :D
take out your impact hammer and boot them in space (face) or in lava
(lavagiant)

--

Bora Ugurlu
mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com Blessed us with

> Why is it when playing CTF by your self the other players on my
> team are dumb sh#ts - if one has the flag they will run around
> the flag holder and not deliver the flag right away, it's like
> they are programmed to hold out. I would have shot them my self
> if I coud have.
>
> Is ther any way to kill someone on your own team?

If you are playing single player with bots you can set friendly fire
to 100% but beware, the bots can kill you too then. You can also
play on a server that has friendly fire set on 100% but if you
kill one of your own team members too many times you will be
labled a Lamer! :) Some CTF maps are not pathed too well for
the bots!. It's hard to make a good CTF map as the engine is very
pickey about every path node!. The flag bases can't even be too
high or too low or the bots absolutely will not return or cap a
flag. They will just run around with the flag stuck to their
backs getting inventory and shooting enemies!. Funny as hell
when their flag base is only two steps away and they run right
past it for a flak ammo pickup! :)

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

JHall wrote:

> areandsMO_SPAM@yahoo.com Blessed us with
>

>>Why is it when playing CTF by your self the other players on my
>>team are dumb sh#ts - if one has the flag they will run around
>>the flag holder and not deliver the flag right away, it's like
>>they are programmed to hold out. I would have shot them my self
>>if I coud have.
>>
>>Is ther any way to kill someone on your own team?

Telefrag them.