Need help, not able to decide config for my system

bkarankar

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
Hi All,

I am planning to config a new system. I already has 22” LCD Monitor, cabinet, 450W Zebronics SMPS, 500 GB HDD, DVD Writer.

I need to buy new component (processor, mobo, ram, GPU, SMPS) for my system, but I am very confuse while selecting them. Especially in Intel and AMD (as Intel drop the price for i7 950).

I’ll be using this system for gaming (First Priority) and my study/testing (Exchange, SharePoint, Virtual machine Testing etc) so required a good performance system.

My budget is approx (MAX) 40000/- (but ill not compromised with my new config and can wait till my pocket allow me to buy best)

Processor AMD 1055t or 1090t or Intel i7 950

Motherboard required a good mobo (must support multiple GPU, Triple chennal memory, USB3, 6GB Sata etc)

RAM in present, only 6 GB Performance Memory

GPU/Graphic card 1 GB DDR5 (which will be good)

SSD (not compulsory, only if budget allow) 40 GB

Keyboard + Mouse (Wireless) wireless keyboard and mouse

Please suggest me and let me know your view. That will be much good if you also specified any technical reason while suggesting me any product, it really help me and all others who read this post.

I really appreciate your responce

Thanks
Bhupesh

You should've posted your query in the 'Systems' section.. Anyway, your requirements gear up towards an i7 build.. However, your budget is very much restrictive for the components you require considering your purpose and an i7 build.. Even a Phenom II X6 build will become difficult.. You definitely need to add a minimum of another 10k..

P.S. - The Zebronics brand is crap to consider for a PSU regardless of the system.. Stay away from it..

bkarankar

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010

Hey,

Thanks for your reply, i know my budget is very restrictive, but i can afford +10000/- (i just need to wait approx one month for that)

i am submitting this query in system section.

Thanks