Sign in with
Your question

8600 GTS problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 15, 2010 7:54:52 AM

hi guys i only but me self a psu(need more money for the gts 250) but i have a problem with the actual video bors,its a old problem.when i play new games and i live the computer open 3 or more hours,in the game when something blows like a grenade on a flashbang i will the the image on my monitor in lines like on a tv when you dont have good singal.first i thought that my crt monitor is the problem but when i replace itwith a lcd the problem still is there.i think that the video bord is getting to hot but the temperatures stay bellow 70 in full.
in some games like css the fps drops from 120 to 20 in a second and its stays like this for 5 minutes

More about : 8600 gts problem

a c 189 U Graphics card
June 15, 2010 8:54:29 AM

????
errr...
Can you repeat it once more?
m
l
June 15, 2010 1:20:27 PM

direct and quick version.you now what happens to the image of a pc when a mobile phone rings next to it or when you film the monitor with the camera it will always show a line on line or something like that
m
l
Related resources
a c 1408 U Graphics card
June 15, 2010 8:37:10 PM

Sounds like a failing card or heat issue! Start by cleaning the heat sink and fan on the card.
m
l
June 16, 2010 6:32:05 PM

i did that tons and tons of time.i clean it with a brush i clean all the bord i dust it off ,it looks like bran new
m
l
!