Closed

How to find accurate gpu specs

i just bought a 9600 gt. I need the entire specs of my card including clock speed,memory speed, no of shaders etc and

the details should be accurate and perfect.Give me a reliable software to find my gpu specs
18 answers Last reply
More about find accurate specs
  1. Download GPU-Z from techpowerup, it should provide you with all the information you need to know.
  2. GPU-Z would be a good tool
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/
    Edit,lol Lmeow,I was thinking you are going to post a reply too,we both sent in a same time i think :D
  3. ok, i installed it . but i have one doubt. gpu z shows me 48 shaders but it must be 64 shaders. also i came upon speccy.

this shows my shaders to be 64. which is true? or any other software.
  4. Lol, yes we did. You posted a link though ^^ which was a nice touch.

Karthik, the 9600 GT should have 64 shaders, even if it is a green edition. Are you sure that you don't own the 9600 GSO which has 48 shaders? Otherwise it could be a glitch.
  5. No, mine is a 9600 gt. my model no is xfx t96g-ynf3. But how come speccy shows that my shader is 64.
  6. Did you download the latest version of GPU-Z ?
  7. Yes, it is 0.4.3 the latest one.
  8. That's strange,might be a bug in GPU-Z,how about other readings? such as core clock,memory clock... ?
  9. THE Specs

GPU clock- 600 mhz , memory -702 mhz , shader - 1500 mhz.

Default: GPU -600, memory - 700 mhz, shader - 1500 and this matches with the xfx website except i cant find the shader

details.
  10. But he mentioned that with another tool,it reports 64 shaders
  11. but how come speccy shows 64 shaders.
  12. karthik_11 said:
    THE Specs

GPU clock- 600 mhz , memory -702 mhz , shader - 1500 mhz.

Default: GPU -600, memory - 700 mhz, shader - 1500 and this matches with the xfx website except i cant find the shader

details.

What you appear to have is a 9600GT.
  13. ok,dipankar2007ind, what you told appears to be correct. thank you for helping me. does decreasing the shaders reduce the performance. for eg can i play all the upcoming games in high quality and also at what resolution.how about 1600*900 or 1440*900?
  14. For 1440x900,you can play games on medium-high settings,but for 1600x900 you have to lower your settings a bit
  15. Try with this software:

GPU CapsViewer 1.8.6

http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
  16. i would also download CPU-z for your comps processing speed and info just to see if its compatible with some games.
  17. Best answer selected by KARTHIK_11.
  18. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Graphics