Help picking a mobo

hey so im looking for a motherboard that is 100-200 dollars that has a red color scheme, since im getting a storm enforcer and having a side window showing a blue and white gigabyte mobo would look kinda dumb, the lower the price the better im planning on running i5 2500k and a asus gtx 560 ti and a CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W psu

im thinking ASUS Rampage III Formula LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
but if theres a cheaper one that would be great, thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about help picking mobo
  1. looks like the rampage 3 has alot of negative reviews tho
  2. epmcn124 said:
    hey so im looking for a motherboard that is 100-200 dollars that has a red color scheme, since im getting a storm enforcer and having a side window showing a blue and white gigabyte mobo would look kinda dumb, the lower the price the better im planning on running i5 2500k and a asus gtx 560 ti and a CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W psu

im thinking ASUS Rampage III Formula LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    but if theres a cheaper one that would be great, thanks.

You cannot use a i5-2500K on a X58 motherboard. You need P67/H67/H61. Wrong socket dude!

Picking a motherboard for it's color is pretty dumb. Go for something that's in your budget, reliable and has good reviews. Not something red.
  3. epmcn124 said:

I don't know, that link takes me to Newegg.ca homepage.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards