Thanks for the fast reply, I'm just stuck deciding now if I should or might sli in the future. I don't play too many computer games. I guess it's personal preference. The 750 will be 81$ after MIR so you think it would pay off in the long run to pay the extra 30$ and get the 750 just in case I sli?
As of now I only play wow (embarrassing I know) and waiting on some good fps. Eventually star wars old republic.
One more thing, would it be wise to send the tx650w back and hope for a better deal (either the same size or larger)since I won't be building until the new sandy bridge comes out? I'm hoping to not spend over 250$ for a new CPU. I can't find a straight forward answer to how much the i5 sbridge CPU will cost.