where can i download the game 2004??

Hi all

I've played the demo, and liked it ... can anyone tell me where i can
download the full game ..??? ...

Tnx to all .. greetzz

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 06:39:50 +0000, UT_Master wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, "cetanskan" <cetanskan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Hi all
>>
>>I've played the demo, and liked it ... can anyone tell me where i can
>>download the full game ..??? ...
>>
>>Tnx to all .. greetzz
>
> Hello, I am the UT_Master! I own this newsgroup. If you agree to whorship
> me I will tell you where to download the game, however you must pray to me
> and sacrifice small furry creatures in my name. Otherwise, go to Circuit
> City and buy it, you cheap ass biortch.

Hey, I'm almost starting to like this guy.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

{AGUT}DeadMan <oldman1961@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 06:39:50 +0000, UT_Master wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, "cetanskan" <cetanskan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>Hi all
>>>
>>>I've played the demo, and liked it ... can anyone tell me where
>>>i can download the full game ..??? ...
>>>
>>>Tnx to all .. greetzz

The OP spelled thanks "Tnx" and greets with lots of z's, it's a
wonder he didn't say PLZ for "please" These kind of people spend
most of their time at a Warez site downloading illegal software.
I would like to tell the OP you don't download the game, you go
out and buy it like everyone else!. :)

>> Hello, I am the UT_Master! I own this newsgroup. If you agree
>> to whorship me I will tell you where to download the game,
>> however you must pray to me and sacrifice small furry creatures
>> in my name. Otherwise, go to Circuit City and buy it, you cheap
>> ass biortch.
>
> Hey, I'm almost starting to like this guy.

You know...me too! I started out thinking that the UTter-disASSter
was like 14 years old but now I'm thinking like 7 or possibly 8!
What the hell is a "biortch"? Hey UTter-diseasetest or whatever
your name is, I tell you what, I have an old out building here and
I have lots of mouse traps set in it, and I catch lots of mice in
it, I will dedicate each and everyone of them to you, how's that?
Small and furry enough? Don't bother answering because you still
haven't earned a place out of my killfile yet.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:30:54 +0000, JHall wrote:

>> Hey, I'm almost starting to like this guy.
>

> You know...me too! I started out thinking that the UTter-disASSter was
> like 14 years old but now I'm thinking like 7 or possibly 8! What the hell
> is a "biortch"?

I was thinking it was a cross between the bio gun and a flame-thrower.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:38:23 -0400, {AGUT}DeadMan wrote:

> I was thinking it was a cross between the bio gun and a flame-thrower.

I thought it was a typo, brought on by being procreationally inept.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:47:48 +0000, UT_Master wrote:

>>Hey, I'm almost starting to like this guy.
>
> It's been said the abused child often clings to it's abuser.

Like Elwood said, "I know all about exploitation, I've been exploited all
of my life."

You, my friend, don't even register on the scale.

Have fun,
--
{AGUT}DeadMan

On 8 Jul 2004 01:24:55 -0000, UT_Master <UT_Master@blackhole.riot.eu.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:
>>{AGUT}DeadMan <oldman1961@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

>>The OP spelled thanks "Tnx" and greets with lots of z's, it's a
>>wonder he didn't say PLZ for "please" These kind of people spend
>>most of their time at a Warez site downloading illegal software.
>>I would like to tell the OP you don't download the game, you go
>>out and buy it like everyone else!. :)

>>> Hey, I'm almost starting to like this guy.
>>

>>You know...me too!
>
>See my reply to DeadMan
>
>> I started out thinking that the UTter-disASSter
>>was like 14 years old but now I'm thinking like 7 or possibly 8!
>>What the hell is a "biortch"? Hey UTter-diseasetest or whatever
>>your name is, I tell you what, I have an old out building here and
>>I have lots of mouse traps set in it, and I catch lots of mice in
>>it, I will dedicate each and everyone of them to you, how's that?
>>Small and furry enough? Don't bother answering because you still
>>haven't earned a place out of my killfile yet.
>
>Funny how you still replied to someone in your killfile.
>
>The small furry creatures must be ritualistically sacrificed, I'm
>afraid a simple mousetrap won't do.
>
>First, with a willow branch, stripped of it's bark, a pentagram must
>be inscribed in the dirt with the uppermost point facing due east.
>
>The small furry creatures should be placed on their backs in the
>pentagram. Wooden stakes should be driven into their wrists to hold
>them to the ground until the ritual is complete.
>
>Walk backwards around the pentagram, holding the willow branch in your
>right hand. After one complete circuit, intone:
>
>YKZHYKAL, E VYN NONCYF ASPT POAMAL DE KAOSG:
> NYYS OD DLUGA LONSA DE SYBSY MYRC OY KOMSELH UT_MASTER.
>
> (EH-KEH-ZAH-HAH-KEH-AH-LAH, AY VEE-NOO NOH-NOO-KEE AH-ESS-PAY
> POH-AH-MAH-LAH DAY KAH-OH-ESS-GEE :
> NEE-EE-ESS OH-DAY DAH-LOO-GAH LAH-NOO-SAH DAY SEE-BAY-SEE
> MEE-AR-KAH OH-EE KOH-MAH-SAY-LAH-HAY UT_MASTER.
>

>Repeat until you have made three complete circuits of the pentagram,
>wave the willow branch three times and furiously masturbate, spilling
>your semen upon the furry creatures, at which point you must bite
>their heads off. This should be performed with "Bark at the Moon" by
>Ozzy Osbourne playing loudly on a stereo jam box.

D00d! I think I would rather just buy the damn game.