Sign in with
Your question

Question about the thermaltake level 10

Last response: in Systems
July 25, 2010 5:26:46 AM

Hello, Can I Install the Evga classified SR2 mother board including the Evga geforce classified gtx 285 graphic card in to the thermalteke lever 10 cases
a b V Motherboard
July 25, 2010 6:03:41 AM

Don't think so, the EVGA Classified SR-2 is XL-ATX and the Thermaltake Level 10 only supports ATX and µATX motherboards.
m
l
July 25, 2010 6:25:06 AM

btw, pls don't post the same question 3 times.
m
l
Related resources
July 25, 2010 8:34:58 AM

Lmeow said:
Don't think so, the EVGA Classified SR-2 is XL-ATX and the Thermaltake Level 10 only supports ATX and µATX motherboards.

I think you're wrong. Sr-2 is a different form factor all together. HPTX to be percise. It only fits in 2 cases I think one of them being a lian li pc-p80 and the other I have no clue. They are also bringing out a case specifically designed for that mobo.

It fits in a mountainmods case perfectly if you get the hptx form factor mobo tray. But can you really call that a case?

PS: the sr-2 doesn't fit into any case natively at the moment. You'll have to drill holes in the mobo tray on the p80 to make it fit.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
July 25, 2010 8:54:13 AM

^ Probably, I must've somehow got XL-ATX from somewhere... I remember it's HPTX on EVGA's site now.

It fits in the Mountain Mods Ascension, although you'll need special customisation or something similar.
m
l
July 25, 2010 8:56:17 AM

So in reply to the first question - no.
m
l
July 25, 2010 9:02:37 AM

Lmeow said:
^ Probably, I must've somehow got XL-ATX from somewhere... I remember it's HPTX on EVGA's site now.

It fits in the Mountain Mods Ascension, although you'll need special customisation or something similar.

The ud9 is xl-atx I think
m
l
July 25, 2010 9:03:43 AM

Mark Heath said:
So in reply to the first question - no.

yeah ok true :p 

but the level 10 is a sucky sucky case anyways why would people want one? exept for the beautiful styling which can be beaten by a modded 300dollar case.
m
l
July 25, 2010 9:46:02 AM

Quote:
The ud9 is xl-atx I think

Yep, something like that anyway.

Quote:
but the level 10 is a sucky sucky case anyways why would people want one? exept for the beautiful styling which can be beaten by a modded 300dollar case.

People who don't know about other cases I guess.

ooh.. Veteran now and with your own little pic too. :D 
m
l
July 25, 2010 9:48:37 AM

I know people seem to argue much less with me now. Aaahh it's great to be a veteran :D 

Before I was a veteran I got 1 best answer since I turned veteran a few days ago I go like 5 lol.

And I made that pic with word lol. Boy I love word art.
m
l
!