Onslaught mod for original Unreal Tournament

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Yo. Anyone heard if an Onslaught mod has been released for original UT?

I know I'm gonna get a load of "Why the hell would you want that" posts,
but just humour me.

dAVE

Meltdown

dAVE enlightened us with:
> Yo. Anyone heard if an Onslaught mod has been released for original UT?

Not that I know of.

> I know I'm gonna get a load of "Why the hell would you want that"
> posts, but just humour me.

Ok, but purely for your sense of humor (because I don't get it): Why
the hell would you want that?

To be honest, I'd love a good Onslaught mod for the original UT :-D

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.