Sign in with
Your question

Flash Video Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 17, 2010 4:58:51 PM

The problem can be seen in the pictures here: http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=17140685.png

Basically, multi-colored nonsense (usually it's in a strip across the screen) come up in the video at the same times and in the same formation. I have also had the same problems with another video by the same author on the same site. Probably other ones, too.

Is this a software issue or does my computer actually have a problem? I tried running the website in compatibility mode (I use Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7) and reinstalling video drivers and Adobe Flash. I tried out the videos on another older computer of mine, and none of this was present. People told me before, because the artifacts (if that's what these are called) appear at the same time in the same places, its Flash's fault. But, still...

More about : flash video problem

June 18, 2010 2:20:47 AM

UPDATE: I downloaded the video in both .mov and .wmv formats, and it was fine running from my computer. What's going on?

I also rolled back versions of Flash, but it wouldn't let me watch the video without upgrading.
m
l
!